News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

International Human Concerns Day

Started by Griffin NoName, November 04, 2008, 06:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Join with me in marking this day, 4th November 2008, as it inches past us hour by hour.

Express your feelings as they ebb and flow with the TFM smilies - just pick them without stopping to ponder - go with your initial reaction.

Any number of posts allowed - ignore the usual double post rule - but for the over zealous, allow yourself a breather now and again !

:beta: :censored: :aargh!: :oops: :grouphug: :dragon: :goldfish: :kettle: :sheep: :surrender: :aargh: :caveman:
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

beagle

Why does Google not find anything apropos "International Human Concerns Day" or "Human Concerns Day"?  Incompetent searcher, low advertising budget, or you confusing it with "This day for hire" day?

???

P.S. Are we still allowed to burn the effigy catholic dude tomorrow? They have beer at that one.
The angels have the phone box

Opsa

MM! Beer!

:toast: :toasty: :toasted:

Mmm! Wine!

:winebottle: :clink: :partyglass:

Mm! Whatever!

:cheese_eat: :snail: :EasterBunnyEat: :tequila: :kettle: :love: :fuelfire:

Mmmm! International Human Concerns!

:high5: :daz: :hug: :grouphug: :kickbutt: :kisshands: :pokestick: :kiss2: :blush: :tumbleweed: :glommp: :froglick: :woohoo:

Griffin NoName

Quote from: beagle on November 04, 2008, 07:08:11 AM
Why does Google not find anything apropos "International Human Concerns Day" or "Human Concerns Day"?  Incompetent searcher, low advertising budget, or you confusing it with "This day for hire" day?

ZERO advertising budget. No new currency agreed yet.

On the other hand this one really does exist. And a good thing too given the behaviour north of Watford.

Yeh, go ahead and burn the guy.

:stupid: :wiz: :aargh!: :help: :krabbie: :mop: :bees: :pat: :duh: :d'oh: :smash: :rtfm: :eeksign: :faint: :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite:
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

I VOTED!

What a weight off my mind. It's done. It's outta my hands now. Whew.

:bouncing: :panic: :fireworks_smile: :pinkelephant: :woohoo: :woot: :taz: :downit: :exclaim:

Scriblerus the Philosophe

"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

Opsa