News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

8 months with no good news?

Started by goat starer, June 05, 2013, 12:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goat starer

has it really been that bad?

well let me give you some. Three years ago I met a person who changed my life. I vanished for a long time because it got good and I was busy doing amazing things... im sorry if I forgot you wonderful people then but i think you may understand. on the 19th of December this year Gem and I are getting married. I hope you will think that is good news!  :)
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Swatopluk

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

goat starer

I would never gloat at you lot.. this place refuged me (that not a word but it will do) for a long time when things were very bad... all of you helped me through diversion, advice, counselling etc.

I guess i came back mostly to say thanks!

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Swatopluk

I also consider this place a lifeline.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin NoName

Me too. And I think our good news is buried in other threads. Maybe we are just less flamboyant about it now.

Congrats Goat. Hope you have a long and happy marriage. Maybe you can post here in this thread on your sixtieth anniversary.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bruder Cuzzen

Hi goat !

Unfortunately I haven't any good news for sometime . I will have good news when I'm cured of this phrenic nerve problem .

Oh ... I do have good news , I have not hiccuped all day . They were torturing me for the last ten days :)

Oh , I almost forgot to say ... Congratulations !

pieces o nine

Congratulations, goat.  May you' stare' at each other rapturously for many long and happy years to come!    :)
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Aggie

WWDDD?

goat starer

Cheers guys... Hopefully good news is infectious!

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

Bluenose

Great to hear from you again old friend and to then hear from you with such good news, it has made my day!  Congratulations!!!

:ape_dancing: :dancingcow: :goodjob: :catroll: :taz:
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Having you back is good news, having you happy is great news. Congratulations!
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

The Meromorph

Welcome back, beloved Sibling...  :toast: :yar: :wavegroup:
Dances with Motorcycles.

Opsa

I'm so happy for you, dear Goat. I hope you'll stay beyond just a thank you. We missed you!
:hug:

PS: We're toasting you down in The Vent.

Lindorm

Der Eisenbahner lebt von seinem kärglichen Gehalt sowie von der durch nichts zu erschütternden Überzeugung, daß es ohne ihn im Betriebe nicht gehe.
K.Tucholsky (1930)

Darlica

Congratulations!
I wish you a long and happy life together.

:selfhug:

Thank you for coming back to tell us! :)
:hug:
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous