News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Why I Loves Da Toadfish

Started by Opsa, November 01, 2010, 08:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opsa

Quote from: Sibling Zono (anon1mat0) on November 02, 2010, 03:49:07 PM
The toadfishes swim at the bottom at the rock pool in peace.

They are at peace with each other.

They bring peace to each other.

That's why I love the Toadfish.
---
About the vaseline, erm...  :o ;)
Ahhh, that's so nice, Zone.

Vaseline would make me slide off my chair and make me bruise all my not-Tom-Cruise parts.

Sibling DavidH

Quote from: Opsa
When I've been feeling kinda chewed up by life, I can come here and either grouse about things, or get into another discussion, or just play word games with my Taddy Sibs and soon I'm feeling so much better. I'm really glad I have you guys.

:grouphug:

And I'm privileged to know you and the other Suqidl  Siblings!   :thankyou:

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

I have nothing to add, but I wanted to say "hi" and that these comments are inspiring.

Kudos, all.... I'll be raising a toast to the toastfish....erm... toadfish.
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Aggie

I met Tom Cruse in a gay bar in Calgary...  actually, it was more of a pub.  Seriously!

I love that we are very, very tolerant of thread-wander.  :mrgreen:
WWDDD?

Pachyderm

Thread-wander is the way forward.
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Aggie

It's also genetic.  Had lunch with my sister last week and topic-drift was akin to the Last Post thread, only less about getting the last word in.
WWDDD?

Pachyderm

I love those random type of conversations. We excel at them in our office, from habitat restoration to the organisation of the Roman Legions yesterday...

Bluenose

Well, the logical link between habitat restoration and the organisation of Roman legions seems pretty clear to me - no topic drift at all.  ::)
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Pachyderm

It was quite a big restoration project, and we were wondering how many people we would need to get it done effectively and in a fairly short time. I suggest slaves, and it went from there....

Opsa

I just wanna say I had a fairly carpy day, but coming here and seeing what my siblings are up to, what they're eating, what they're thinking, helps me to simmer down. I love you guys, for no particular reason. That's all.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

I hope things are much better now. :kiss: :kisshands:
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Opsa