News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Ye Insult Challenge

Started by The Black Spot, October 17, 2006, 05:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Bart

AAARRR ye reminds me o Shakespeare...Should I compare thee to a Summer's day?...NO, ye rotting pile o left over Redde Cowwe Sandwiches!
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Sibling Kephra (Tansy)

'ows about oi compare ye tuh a soddin' compostin' heap o' rottin' whale blubber, yuh puss filled sack o' leather!

(edit) *silly side note:*  Oi accudent'ly hit the 'spell check' insted o' the 'save' button.  Whole durned thing lit up loike a Yule tree!
Insanity takes it's toll; please have correct change.

Black Bart

GGGAAARRRR...Ye are not worth the maggots what escape from our ship's biscuits!

Calico Jack

ye are as spineless as a jellyfish
Today everything is different; there's no action, have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food, right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody, get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

Black Bart

YYYYYAARRRR...I'll not have it...I be more loik a blancmange than a jellyfish!  Ye dreadful stain o cat's pee on the deck!

The Black Spot

Have at ye, yer swollen sack o' snails' innards!

Calico Jack

ye be as ugly as a rhinosauras chewing a wasp
Today everything is different; there's no action, have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food, right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody, get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

The Black Spot

An ye be as ugly as the wasp after the rhino's finished with 'im.

Black Bart

GGGAAARRRRGH and ye be as ugly as the the wasp arter he's fallen to the ground and been pooped on by a passin elephant!

Calico Jack

yaaarrrr an ye be as ugly as a wasp after the elephant as finished pooping on it an as stood on it

The Black Spot

AAARRRRGH and ye be as ugly as the the wasp after he's fallen to the ground, been pooped an stood on by a passin elephant, an then eaten by a crow an shat out the other end!

The Meromorph

Gaarrgh! When yer wuz born yer mother took one look, shouted "I musta bin mistook!", and reached fer the toilet paper!
Dances with Motorcycles.

The Black Spot

GAH! An when ye were born the midwife were tryin' to shove yer back in!

Black Bart

GGGAARRRRR...and when ye were born they called in an excorcist thinkin ye were the antichrist! Turned out ye had three curly hairs a top yer head what looked loik 666...if only ye still ad em!

The Black Spot

Gah! Ye has 666 on yer own head. 666 fleas yer blaggard!