News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

So Do I...

Started by Sibling Chatty, December 13, 2006, 09:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Chatty

http://www.sweetjesusihatebilloreilly.com/

'Nuf said...

Except this:
QuoteIn the book Sweet Jesus, I Hate Bill O'Reilly, we discussed the possibility of a musical theater
production. We even went so far as to throw together some lyrics. Well kids, in the race to the
stage, we've been beaten to the punch... and by a guy named Igor, no less.

Mackris v. O'Reilly is the new work by Igor Keller. The oratorio (which is basically an opera
without the scenery), is for a 31-piece chamber orchestra, 32-voice chorus and three soloists,
directed by Kris Falk.

The libretto is comprised of the original court document and O'Reilly's on-air settlement
announcement. Imagine a two-hour neo-baroque extravaganza including seven chorales, two
madrigals, three choruses, four recitatives, two instrumental entrances and numerous arias
dedicated to the sexual exploits of the most popular man in cable news.

This sig area under construction.

beagle

This is a different O'Reilly to the publisher of UNIX books or the dodgy builder in Fawlty Towers?  ;)

The angels have the phone box

The Black Spot

Quote from: beagle on December 13, 2006, 01:39:54 PM
This is a different O'Reilly to the publisher of UNIX books or the dodgy builder in Fawlty Towers?

They all deserve to have a garden gnome inserted into them.

Sibling Chatty

This is a Fox New Channel Blathering Head RightWing Lying SOB Scumbag. That's what I call him after I delete the worst expletives.

He has a disinformation talk (what you'd call chat) show, and he's genuinely pathetic. The court case being made into (basically) opera is about his sexual harassment of a woman that was a producer for his TV show. He'd call her on the phone and make suggestive small talk, including references to, among other things, falafels.

He's also constitutionally incapable of telling the truth, as far as anyone can tell. NOT a true conservative, a true wingnut. And a sick old pervy wingnut at that.
This sig area under construction.