News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Vice-presidential debate....OMG!

Started by stellinacadente, October 03, 2008, 05:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aggie

Quote from: Griffin NoName on October 06, 2008, 03:28:45 PMSo where has the US as the glorious melting pot of the World where people are free and immigration from other cultures (etc) is a matter of pride disappeared to? 

It went North. ;)

Possibly about the same time Canada stopped putting people of suspicious foreign ancestry in concentration camps, but definitely before we stopped putting children of suspicious native ancestry in residential schools. :P 

WWDDD?

pieces o nine

Quote from: Agujjim on October 07, 2008, 03:39:38 AM
Quote from: Griffin NoName on October 06, 2008, 03:28:45 PMSo where has the US as the glorious melting pot of the World where people are free and immigration from other cultures (etc) is a matter of pride disappeared to? 

It went North. ;)

Possibly about the same time Canada stopped putting people of suspicious foreign ancestry in concentration camps, but definitely before we stopped putting children of suspicious native ancestry in residential schools. :P 

There's enough of that shame to go around.   :P

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This man is like a demigod to me.  :rockon:

Keith Olbermann: Special Comment
11 min/10 sec of righteous lefteous outraged telefrothing
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677