News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Google Analytics Added

Started by Alpaca, August 16, 2007, 03:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluenose

He he he...  That of course is the big advantage of virtual presence.  We can get up to all sorts of mischief.  Exhibit one: Pirates.  :yar:
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Alpaca

Maybe the absolute unique visitor count resets daily? 37 a day would make sense.
There is a pleasure sure to being mad
That only madmen know.
--John Dryden

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Okay, I'm slow about finding some things out.

I had automatically blocked google-analytics as a matter of course-- it's a well-known 'bringer-of-ads' and I just assumed that it was the service provider that was using it.   I know many do, so that they can reduce the rates of their subscribers (yeah, right...)

But, I was looking for something else, and searched "google" in the titles and found this thread (heretofore unnoticed).

So, since you asked nicely, and you are up-front about your reasons for using the service, I'll un-block it.

I use NoScript add-in for FireFox, and it tells me All Sorts of Interesting Things that go on in the background of web pages.

All sorts of Things.  :)

Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)