News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Now Accepting Donations

Started by ivor, July 22, 2007, 11:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

I'm back..

ivor

I'd like to thank the anonymous donor of $100 Canadian dollars!

Thank you for supporting the Monastery!

Thanks,
MB

Bluenose

Please accept 100 Aussie bucks from the blue one.  Gotta love this place.
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

ivor

Thank you Sir!  You're a gentleman and scholar!

Opsa

Hi there, MB. It's just me here refreshing this thread by saying I'm sending you $40. by mail to keep up this site. Wish it was more. I'll see what I can do later.  :-*

ivor

Opsa

You're most welcome. Every bit helps.  :)

ivor

Absolutely!  Thanks again!

My significant other thinks I'm building a Beowulf cluster!  LOL!

ivor

Hi,

I have a test version of toadfishmonastery.org up and running.  Let's beat it up and see how good it is.  Don't post anything you don't want to lose 'cause this is just a test site.  I still need to get my raid card and drives yet but I wanted you folks to see what we have so far.

Thanks,
MB

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Cool! What is the address/IP?
---
Edit: Sorry, dumb question, I forgot that we are on .com and didn't notice that you said .org for testing. ::)
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

ivor

Anybody wanna play over at http://toadfishmonastery.org ?  There might be a bit of a lag at first in the forum if you have been going straight to the forum...  Oh and you'll have to login but it's the same as here.

Opsa

Please excuse me if you've done this all ready MB, but may I suggest that you start a new announcement pertaining to this specifically in Announcements? Maybe with some basic instructions?

Aggie

Quote from: Agujjim on July 24, 2007, 02:00:40 PM
Speaking o' the dollar - I'll pledge $10 for every penny the Canadian dollar goes above parity with the USD (at it's peak), should that happen from now until the end of 2007.   I'll renew this pledge in the new year if we haven't hit parity yet.  Currently 1 CAD = 0.957 USD.

We are above parity - not by much yet, but there's lots of year left.
WWDDD?

Opsa

I would like to humbly suggest that we move the Donations box in the side bar of our home page down a bit. Maybe even to the bottom of the sidebar, under the museum scroll. My concern is that it may look to visitors as if collecting money was a first order of business here. I know it is a very important part of mainataining the site, but I'm hoping not to scare people off, even if it is Halloween time.  :o

Griffin NoName

I'd had the same thought Opsa.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand