News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Lost Passwords

Started by ivor, October 04, 2006, 02:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivor

Hi Everybody!

I have a bit of a problem here. (no kidding  ;D)  Anyway, looks like there is a bug in the "resend activation" link and the "forgot my password" link. The forgot my password link is more like forget my password and never let me login again link.  The bug is you never get the email.

If you forget your password you need to contact an administrator here and have them change your password.  The password needs to be changed both in Joomla and in SMF until I can get a bug fix.

Sorry for the inconvienence,
MB  :-[

ivor

I think I have the Lost Password link and Resend Activation Link fixed.    Don't try and change your password or user name in User Menu | Your Details.  I think I will unpublish it as a matter of fact.

MB

ivor

Okay,  the "Your Details" link is fixed.  You can know change your passwords and display names without getting blown out of the forum.

Anybody want to test all this stuff with a dummy account?  ;D

MB

Aggie

Uhm... tested the Change Password before I saw this.  I guess I'm the dummy.  ;D
WWDDD?

ivor

I am guessing it worked.   

beagle

MB,

Kiyo posted this in the shoutbox a few hours ago:

Kiyoodle the Gambr : help... I have changed my email in my profile (without thinking) and now I have the "Lost Password aka The Activation Email Problem"... Please help me... Kiyo

Could someone with privs help him fix it please?
The angels have the phone box

ivor

Kiyo,

I show you logged in.  Does that mean everything is good?

MB

Edit:

You should be good now.  I reactivated your account. 

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

It seems that everything works fine...

Thanks

I'm back..