News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Toadfish Emergency Contact List

Started by Aggie, April 01, 2007, 07:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aggie

Time to start compiling an email list for the next time the Monastery is inaccessable.  If you'd like to be on the list, please PM any of the Admins/Mods with your preferred email address, and we'll keep an off-site listing so that we can send out a group email the next time something goes 'oops' around here.

We're also putting together a rudimentary offsite refuge so that we don't lose all contact during shutdowns - will update as things progress.

Edit :  Announcement emailed to all. Please ignore this if you have already responded to this thread.  Thanks Griffin
WWDDD?

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Agujjim on April 01, 2007, 07:49:22 PM
Time to start compiling an email list for the next time the Monastery is inaccessable.  If you'd like to be on the list, please PM any of the Admins/Mods with your preferred email address, and we'll keep an off-site listing so that we can send out a group email the next time something goes 'oops' around here.

We're also putting together a rudimentary offsite refuge so that we don't lose all contact during shutdowns - will update as things progress.

Is it simply possible to use the e-mail address that we registered with?  That is, are those addresses available to the admins, to use in such an off-site listing?

It seems to me, to be an easy method to compile such a list.

If you need permission, take this post as my permission to use that e-mail address (it was created specifically for forum contact use).
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Aggie

;D  Busted.  Yes, we can use those emails, but prefer to do so WITH PERMISSION.  The PM option is to pretend we aren't Big Brother, Sister, Uncle or Auntie. ;D

We'll get you on the list.  Anyone else who would like to be on the list can give permission here.
WWDDD?

ivor

Scriblerus the Philosophe

"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Swatopluk

Permission granted (oh, that sounds so condescending :()
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

I actually have my email visible. If that isn't enough then yep, sure, right, go ahead, do it, use it, put it on the list...

;)
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Aggie

It's good enough until we crash the place...  then they tend to be a little less accessable.   ;D

Also, some folks don't use a 'main' email addy to register and can be hard to get a hold of via their forum emails.
WWDDD?

goat starer

you may pop mine on your evil capitalist snooping list  ;D
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Aggie

I grabbed the yahoo one... is that the best option?
WWDDD?

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

You already have mine.

Anyway, just put it in the machinery as well.

I'm back..

Griffin NoName

Aggie is just being nice. This is a data protection exercise. You have to opt in.

Then we contact you in an emergency and you have to sort it out ;) ;) ;)
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Quote from: Agujjim on April 03, 2007, 04:53:26 PM
I grabbed the yahoo one... is that the best option?
If you are asking me, yup, that's fine, I watch that account almost daily. I can PM you other account if you like.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Griffin NoName

I have re-announced this topic sending emails to everyone using the email address used when registering here.

Please ignore if you have already responded to this thread.

If you have not repsonded to this thread nor PM'd Opsa, Aggie, MB, Griffin, DaveL, Swato or Mero, please let us know if you want to be on the emergency contact list and if so, with your registered email address or a different one.

Thanks Griffin
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

add my registered Email address. now do i have to PM an admin, or am I good?
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

http://qwertysvapourtrail.blogspot.com/