News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Personal Messages

Started by goat starer, January 16, 2007, 10:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goat starer

I have been using the PM facility a bit (big thanks to Mero, Bob and Bluenose for all their help with my computer issues!) and have a couple of questions about it.

1) is there a way of viewing sent messages? I only seem to have options for viewing recieved messages.

2) Is there some special trick to using the BCC facility and 'find members'? I don't seem to be able to find any members using this tool.

Cheers

Goat
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

ivor

Hi Goat,

Try putting an asterick in the "Name, username, or email address" box then click the "Search" button.

To save a copy of your PM in the outbox check the "Save a copy in my outbox" check box before you send it.

Thanks,
Darren

goat starer

easy when you know how. now I look even more technologically illiterate than I am..... which is very!

cheers

Goat
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Opsa

Thanks for asking, Goat. I wondered about how to see sent PMs as well.

You can also use the members list at the bottom of the forum list page to find members.

Griffin NoName

If you go into your profile, there's a setting that says always save messages to Sent Box. Save's remembering every time.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand