News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Mad Will/Brudder Cuzzin/ChowMein news

Started by Earthling, January 09, 2016, 09:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earthling

Hi everyone. I though for sure my ability to access here had evaporated, but apparently not. ChowMein has asked (over at The Other Place) that some info be published here so the Siblings would know what's up. I'm not exactly sure of the complexities of his ultimate identity, but here are his posts from the last few days:
Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:41 am

The PamAm Paralympic facility has bumped Will to the top of the list of 660 applicants , take it now or lose it .

We are taking the offer , I am going with him .
I will giving up all my assests to my eldest bro . My ten pound coin collection is with nef number three .Nefs one and two got my other collections and cash already , neices one two and three will recieve 20 g's each .
I am good to go .
Will has a year left maybe 18 months if the gods be so cruel .
The placement will let me sleep at night , the state of the art facility means i no longer have to lift him , he is gaing weight fast with me now .
I can feel the ateain in my spine , my MRI is in April , i hope i have not accelerated the damage .
I dont want to be paralysed too soon .
Also the last NMO attack caused minor atrophy in my remaining eye , cataracts are also beginning . *sigh*
Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:42 am

Hairy Larry has grown , he is not a big cat , 8 lbs ?

We are best buds now , he kisses my face daily , climbs on my to hug me , still exposes his belly to me and Mad Dog .
Lots of slow blinks and love bites , i am his go to guy but will be leaving for a year or so to see my brother to the great beyond or oblivion ( whuchever it be ) .

I hope he does not miss me for too long , his crying at the door will give him away and he will be kicked out .
If tgat happens i hope to smuggle him into the Pan Am building with me .
Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:49 am

I will be offline within a few weeks and do not know when i will return , if a toadfishmonastery member would write to the sibs for me to inform them of current status , i shall be forever gratefull

Poor bastard has had a rough go of it. I wish there was something I could do to help him out.

Barkeep, a round of grog for the house.

ET
"Heisenberg may have slept here"

Aggie

*grog all a round*

Thanks for the update.  He's a good soul in tough circumstances.
WWDDD?

Bluenose

Thanks for the update.

---
I have removed the duplicate thread.
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand