News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

End-of-the-Year Holiday Greetings

Started by Opsa, December 18, 2013, 06:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darlica

"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Opsa

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Salud!

And solstice greetings from South Florida!
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Sibling DavidH

Happy Christmas and a Good New Year from David and Wendy. ;D

Opsa

So happy to see you, DavidH! Big hugs to you both...

Griffin NoName

Great to see you David. Happy festive season  to you and Wendy.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bluenose

Bingle Jells from downunder!

I hope all my siblings have a happy and safe festive season.  May the feasting begin!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Opsa

We've had a very active winter holiday this year. We saw a play on Dec 26, went to a party Dec 27, went to art museums on Dec 28, saw "Saving Mr. Banks" on Dec 29, saw "Desolation of Smaug" on Dec 30, and we are POOPED! Gonna ring in the new year quietly at home tonight.

I hope the very best for all our dear Toadfish siblings in the new year. Love you all!

Aggie

Happy New Year, Siblings!

I'm back to winter and it feels like the Holidays instead of just a holiday. I'm still limping from the wedding dancefloor, but will do my best to rally from jetlag and go see my favorite band tonight:
[youtube=425,350]KbofEf6yAbs[/youtube]

I think a fair number of people from my choir should be there (lead singer is our choir director). They're going set-for-set with another local band (classic rock etc) so there will be 5 hours of nonstop live music, and the bands will have some time to socialize in between.
WWDDD?

Darlica

Happy New Year from L and me!

The new year is one hour old here and so far it's looking good!  :D

:-*
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Opsa

Aggie

I've never woken up so fresh and hangover-free after a New Years party....

...then again, I've never woken up on the 2nd of January after a New Years party. ;D

The video I posted above was actually the opening song for the show, and I made sure to open the dancefloor (solo) properly. I do have a reputation as Cod's unofficial party starter to keep up. Nobody told me there was actually going to be a spotlight, though... ::)

Stumbled home from the afterparty around 10:30 am...  the b'ys just don't know when to quit. Indoor dodgeball was involved at some point. Slept for 21 hours straight.

Happy New Year!  :toasted:
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

Envious of your 21 hour stretch. I only managed 9 hours and subsequently cannot keep my eyes open now.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

I couldn't do it now, either but I am not envious- I did it very well when it was my time, thank you!

We swore we would not go out on New Year's Eve, and settled down in our jammies, but our neighbors came by wearing goofy 2014 party glasses and told us that we had to come over because they had a lot of food! Really sweet people! So went over in our jammies and crawled back around 11:30. She makes some mean, mean margaritas. I only had two, but they were huje and potent. It was probably more like four. I did have a hangover the next day, but recovered enough to go to an open house in the afternoon and had a nice time catching up with some people I hadn't seen in a long time.

Last night it was great to finally sit around with the snow falling and just enjoy being home.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Late Happy New Year to all!

Mine, was at my SIL's apartment, I took a lasagna I cooked and and fruit cake for which I made the chocolate cover. Nothing out of this world that night.

It has been a bit tiresome, my inlaws moved to an apartment they purchased and they had tons of stuff that probably should've gone directly to the trash, even now I still will have to go to install a TV and eventually setup their internet, not particularly fun specially because the interaction between my MIL and my wife makes her very touchy, plus we lost a bed (my son was sleeping on their's but their previous apartment was furnished so now he needs one) and my wife's aunt has been staying which makes the arrangements a bit uncomfortable.

Next weekend we'll go to Denver to do wintery stuff, I'll take pics.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.