News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Happy Seventh Toadfish Monastery Anniversary

Started by Opsa, January 04, 2013, 04:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opsa

Well me hearties, we've been practicing the Toadfish Vows for seven years, as of January the 6th, 2013. So what have we got to show for it? Well, we have made good and trusted friends here, and maybe have learned some useful ways of coping in real life, too, and we will continue to learn.

It is wonderful to know that our Toadfish Siblings are in here to help us to celebrate our happy times and mourn our losses, to consult with when we are confuddled and to nurture when we are needed. We share information and play together, and let each other know what's going on in each of our  little corners of the globe. This is a nice, safe connection to the rest of the world. When we come here, we know we are loved. That sounds really sappy, but it's true. It's nice to have such a place, and I am happy that you are part of it. Thank you.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Aggie

WWDDD?

Sibling DavidH

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Swatopluk

I would not know what to do without this place.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

pieces o nine

I will second Bob's 'toast'.    ;)

Thanks again to BC for inviting me over!
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Lindorm

Time flies when you are having fun!  :D

:party:

Here's to another seven and seventy years of toadfishery!
Der Eisenbahner lebt von seinem kärglichen Gehalt sowie von der durch nichts zu erschütternden Überzeugung, daß es ohne ihn im Betriebe nicht gehe.
K.Tucholsky (1930)

Darlica

:toast:
For TFM forun

:toast:
For the founders present and absent.

:fireworks_smile:
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Pachyderm

Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Bluenose

I will always be thankful to DaveL who invited me here.  This is my true home on the interwebs and I "luvs ya awl"
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

Opsa