News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Monastery Hosting Renewal

Started by ivor, July 23, 2011, 10:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opsa

I know I said $20., but my hand wrote $50. when I wasn't looking!  :-*

Coming via snail mail...

Swatopluk

Hey, leave some gap for me to fill! ;)
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin NoName

Quote from: MentalBlock996 on July 24, 2011, 10:52:09 PM
Thanks for the $47.66 donation Griff!  $257.52 to go!

It was supposed to be a round $50 but I suppose I got the conversion factor wrong............. let me know if $2.34 is needed ;D

Quote from: MentalBlock996 on July 24, 2011, 10:52:09 PM
We'll be good for two more years after this at least...

Ooo! Will this buy us two years worth? ! ? !  That would be ace.

Quote from: Swatopluk on July 27, 2011, 08:35:06 AM
Hey, leave some gap for me to fill! ;)

By my calculation we have a ways to go still. What we need is one of those thermometers, or perhaps a church steeple ;)

..............or a secret benefactor, hey don't Monasteries have benefactors? In fact, I would like the Library to be known as the Griffin Library or my money back  :D
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

Griffin NoName

Nah! I was making a joke.................
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Griffin NoName

Do we need to send out a begging email* to our infrequent siblings?  

*if so, not the whole list, eg. not Duke or Dee Dee, and I think there are others not to send to.
Psychic Hotline Host

pieces o nine

OK, I sent the $50.00 pledge today.

Also, please post pictures of the plaque at the Griffin Library when we are clear for the next hosting period...     ;)
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

ivor

Thanks Pieces!

Yeah Zone...  It was Pieces pledge I was talking about...  Thanks again!

Foriegn currency is converted and a bit is lost when it's converted to play-money. :mrgreen:

I just got a killer job in Dallas but keep the donations rolling if you can give 'cause I won't get a paycheck for a bit.  The danger has past though.  I'll be able to cover push come to shove.

Thank you all very much!

Swatopluk

Get me that account (+ bank ID) number and you'll get some €€€ from me too provided that the financial world has not gone to hell by then (which the GOP is seemingly determined to facilitate next week).
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin NoName

Quote from: MentalBlock996 on July 28, 2011, 03:42:55 AM
I just got a killer job in Dallas but keep the donations rolling if you can give 'cause I won't get a paycheck for a bit.  The danger has past though.  I'll be able to cover push come to shove.

Thank goodness. Been really worried about you. What's the job? Do you like Dallas? Hmm, this is Open Water.
Psychic Hotline Host

Opsa

Glad to hear about the job, MB!

All out thanks to donating siblings.

Bluenose

Well, I know I'm not the most active poster, although generally I manage to lurk here a bit most days in between other tasks, but I do feel a sense of part/joint ownership, so putting in my bit to defray the costs of running the site seems the least I could do.  I add my thanks to all the other siblings who have chucked in, I only wish I was in a position to help out more, but things are going in the right direction even if that means I get to hang out here less, so in the future who knows what might be possible!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Opsa

Always happy to see you here, Blue, in whatever capacity.  :-*

ivor

Got your check Ops!  Thank you very much!

No worries Blue!  While I greatly appreciate donations it doesn't change my opinion of anyone whether they donate or not because I know not everybody can donate.

$157.52 to go I believe.

Opsa