News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Happy Saint Pat's Day!

Started by Aggie, March 17, 2011, 11:59:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aggie

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

:sportsred: :sportsred: :sportsred: :sportsred: :sportsred: :sportsred:

:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

:toast: :toasty: :toasted: :puke: :toasted: :toasty: :toast:

I've too much workahol to be celebrating, but I do have some nice Guinness cheese for my lunch.
WWDDD?

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

I seriously doubt I have a drop of Irish blood in me, but sure, Happy St. Patricks.  ;)
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Aggie

From what I understand, as long as you've got a drop of drink in you, that will suffice. ;) 
WWDDD?

Opsa

High tee tye tee tye!

I'm wearin' a green shirt and me green overalls and Australian emerald ear rings. Got a little Irish in me from the Sir Francis Drake side of the family. (He got around.) (Or maybe he drank.) (Wait a minute, he was a poirate, of course he drank.) (Disregard previous parenthesis.)

Got some stout waitin' for me gullet ternight. Plus, some artichoke spinach lasagna. Nuthin' more Irish than lasagna, I always say. Oh well, at least it has some green in it.

Happy St. P's!!!

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

Happy St. Paddy's day t'ye all.

Shameless but related plug, I'm doing an Irish themed show tomorrow for Pirate Radio at 6pm if anyone would like t' tune in. ;)
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

http://qwertysvapourtrail.blogspot.com/

Lindorm

Time to break out and re-read "The Poor Mouth" by Myles na gCopaleen, then.

"Corkadoragha is a distinctive place and the people who live there are without compare, the seed of the strong and the choicest of paupers." :D
Der Eisenbahner lebt von seinem kärglichen Gehalt sowie von der durch nichts zu erschütternden Überzeugung, daß es ohne ihn im Betriebe nicht gehe.
K.Tucholsky (1930)