News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Monastery Performance Tweaks

Started by ivor, December 13, 2010, 07:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

ivor

They liked the idea.  I'm not sure it's easy or super secure but they seem pretty sharp.

Darlica

That's a fantastic idea!  :)

That would solve so many problems (and not only for toadfishes) we can hardly be the only ones that has experienced that kind of trouble.
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

ivor

I'm sure, like most things there'll be some good reason why it won't work.  We'll see I guess.  Maybe it was my Rain-Man moment of the week... :mrgreen:

Darlica

I'm shipping my "light-bulb" moments for this week to you... I had some good ones last week but
it seems like you can put them to better use for now.  ;D

((((((((:idea:))))))))
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Opsa

They should call it the MentalBlock device!  :-*

ivor

A chastity belt for your brain...  I like it!  We'll see.  Now he's waffling on it.  I pointed out that IP white-list and black-list are mostly irrelevant because that's what he wanted me to do.  I invited him to become a guest admin.  Hope you're okay with that Ops.

Griffin NoName

Got a swathe of new registrations emailed. Wonder what's happened to change that?

Definitely not happy with guest admin idea.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

pieces o nine

FWIW: I've been getting repeated "site is offline / cloud" prompts when trying to log in, or midway through a session, which I have not seen before.

I'm on a pc, firefox, high speed connection. Next time I see tht I'll try the mac for comparison.

Just now I clicked the "try again with live version" clicky and got back here; it didn't work the last two times.

MB: I'm glad I don't have the responsibility of figuring all this out!
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

ivor

Me too! :mrgreen:

Next time that happens take a screenshot and send it too me with date, time and timezone.  That goes for anybody that has a problem.  Send to darren_dickerson@innostorm.com.