News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Birthday Rumbles

Started by Aphos, November 02, 2006, 06:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aphos

Siblings, today... 2 Nov ... is sibling Chatty's (AKA Auntie Dee Dee) birthday!  Hurray!

Happy Birthday DD!
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

Gloria The Camel

What better day to join the forums than on DD's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DD!!!

Hope this next age comes with good health   

:squidlings:                             <- Squid.

Aggie

Oh!  Beaten to the punch! 

HAPPY DD-DAY!

(It's a rum cake... but I made them leave the rum out of the top tier)

Aphos, you sneaky boy....  I suppose you just *coincidentally* were keeping an eye on the calendar.  The bottom layer's yours (I think all the rum is settling out there).

Oh, and Omnie, where every he be...
WWDDD?

Bluenose

Happy birthday Chatty!

I knew there was something I liked about you - the first week of November is when all the best people have their birthdays.  ;D

:oops:

I guess that was not very humble, was it.  I better go and contemplate quitely over in the corner.

Anyway have a lovely day, eat all your favourite food, spoil your dog and make sure you get all the loving attention you deserve.

Bluenose
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Vita Curator

Happy Happy Birthday Dee Dee!

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dearest Dee Dee
My Favorite Poppet
Happy Birthday to You!
And Many More!

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:
:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Sending out to you spiritual bouquets today!
Unity is Strength. Knowledge is Power. Attitude is Everything.

Vita Curator

Quote from: Bluenose on November 02, 2006, 08:50:20 AM
Happy birthday Chatty!

I knew there was something I liked about you - the first week of November is when all the best people have their birthdays.  ;D
Bluenose

Ah Bluenose, is it also your birthday?  Let me run quick behind the bar whilst the bartender is not looking, I'll grab something special to celebrate with.

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Bluenose
Happy birthday to You
And Many More!

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Aphos

Yes.  I must admit that November 2 is a particularly fine day to have a birthday.
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

Yes!  Happy Birthday to Aphos, Chatty, Bluenose and all the other November babies!

;D

The Meromorph

Dances with Motorcycles.

Opsa

Birthday rumbles today to our dear Siblings!

Here's a Game Plan for your coming year, courtesy of the brilliant Bill Griffith:

Love, Ops

Vita Curator

Mama Mia!  It is your birthday today also Aphos?

Wow, I think that NoName is right, we are all very similar despite our differences!

Let me limber up my pipes one more time!
Me-Me-Me... Ahem....

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Aphos
Happy Birthday to You!
And Many More!

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Sibling Chatty

Aphos and I have Omnie, the former Tech Admin from TOP (not Alpaca) as our other birthday twin.

And it is true, the early November birthdays DO produce some spectacularly magnificient people (sometimes a bit strange, but spectacularly so.)

Sib Aggie, you were actually the first...and I did get some funny looks yesterday, sitting in the eye doc's office, eyes dilated, reading a tiny book. Everso much more practical for carrying around the quarter-mile long clinical building!! (Thank you again.)

Books and chocolate...a birthday can't get much better!

And CAKE!! Woo Hoo!! (Pretty cake. A bit off center, like me!!)

Thanks, all. :wiz: :wiz: :wiz: :mrgreen:
This sig area under construction.

Aggie

Hmm... Omnie...  youngish fella, good at tech, admin at Omnia...  Yep.  Alpaca.

Oh, you mean the Canadian Alpaca.  ;D 

Heh, technically those books showed up on MY birthday, didn't they?.  Looks like I got scatterbrain for yours.  ;)
WWDDD?

Opsa

What? What? Was it your birthday yesterday, Sibling Aggie? :-[

Ack! We need our birthday scribe Where is little Teripie? Here kitty, kitty, kitty!
;)

Vita Curator

Oh shoot Aggie, I didn't know it was your birthday yesterday.  Hope it was awesome! 

Happy Belated Birthday to you!

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: