News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Monastery snarls- don't get your cowl in a twist!!!

Started by Opsa, October 04, 2010, 02:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opsa

I'm having problems getting any Recent Posts or Updated Topics today. Anyone else?

Swatopluk

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Aggie

WWDDD?

ivor

Me either.  Maybe it's the Stuxnet virus trying to "adjust" your lawn sprinklers! :mrgreen:

Opsa

It was saying there were zero new posts. It's fixed now, though.

ivor

Weird.  I didn't see any errors in the log.  My microwave stopped working and the blender iis looking at me funny.

Sibling DavidH

Yes, for some time now my lists of unread posts and new replies have been reducing erratically - sometimes to nothing at all.  Then they slowly lengthen before it happens again.

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Sibling DavidH on October 04, 2010, 05:22:11 PM
Yes, for some time now my lists of unread posts and new replies have been reducing erratically - sometimes to nothing at all.  Then they slowly lengthen before it happens again.

You sure you are not reading them in your sleep?

Currently no problems here.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

Right now I am only getting about five recent posts, from today only. It didn't even show that you guys had replied to this thread. Odd! But alot like DavidH's problem.

ivor

This is going right over my head.  You know it gets stale if you haven't clicked on it in a while right?  Sorry if that sounds bad, I'm just confused.

Opsa

I normally click on it daily. It beats having to search all over the forum page for recent additions.

It's no big deal. It may just be my computer. It was acting up last week, being slow, getting stuck.

ivor

Opsa

Normally when I click on "Recent Posts" I get several pages of recent posts. Since I do not always read all of them, they tend to go back several months. Today I am only getting a short page of posts from today only.

ivor

So you just let them hang out there in space and never hit the mark as read button ever?

Opsa

Ut! They're all back again, now. All 19 pages.

Do you think I should mark more things as "read"? It never occurred to me to do so. Where's my Luddite hat?

I think I left it under my arse hat!!!

UPDATE:

Okay, I just marked every page as unread. How often should I do this? Daily?