News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Lectors wanted

Started by Swatopluk, January 21, 2009, 11:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Might want to push the song list down to it's own page.  "This really sucks! (your brain out and feeds it to Him)" that is a song list, right? Otherwise, I'm confused.

"...parodies I wrote in the past few years..." might read better as "...parodies I have written in the past few years..."
"...(and fonts) with no regards..." should read, "...(and fonts) with no regard..."

I think I shall leave the lyrics to others.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Swatopluk

Quote from: Scriblerus the Philosophe on February 16, 2009, 03:39:07 PM
Might want to push the song list down to it's own page.  "This really sucks! (your brain out and feeds it to Him)" that is a song list, right? Otherwise, I'm confused.

And I am confused about your confusion  ???
I thought it was obvious that this is the (fake) ad/'voices form the press' page.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Annnnd now I don't remember why I was confused so much.
Meeybe it would be a good idea to indicate what it is, so you do not have confused Scribble-esque readers going, "wtf?"
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Swatopluk

Since this book should cause madness, why should I reduce confusion?  ;)
Unfortunately there is no line left on the page for the "The Press Says" and making the letters smaller renders some of them virtually unreadable (and I refuse to go for "normal" fonts here  :mrgreen:)

Btw, it was the pure horror to get the page numbers right. Any time I changed from 1 to 2 columns or back, Word started again from page 1. I had to define the page numbers for any of these occasions. So there are actually 57 sections each "starting" with an offset in order to pretend a continuous flow from 1 to 118 to exist  >:(.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.