News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

What do the little yellow stars mean?

Started by goat starer, October 18, 2006, 10:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goat starer

a bleat could not be a hiss. the scape goat of the bible was not an evil figure but rather one who took upon itself the sins of others that they might be saved! A bleat is an act of martyrdom and self secrifice that whilst it may leave one unhappy makes one more humble and thus a better sibling whilst withholding toadfish status.

thanks for the custom title though  ;)
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Quote from: Quasimodo (The Meromorph) on December 04, 2006, 03:40:47 PM
Sibling Kiyoodle,
We've already replaced the stars with Owls, Toadfish, and Pirate (Skull and Crossbones) symbols. They are associated with 'Member Groups' by the Forum software. In order to accommodate both Toadfish and Pirates and those who have an emotional attachmented to the Skull and Crossbones, this has resulted in a complex but (barely) manageable set of 'pseudo-groups' to allow for all the permutations. Adding just one more set of symbols would further complicate the system by at least another order of magnitude. I would be regretfully unable to keep track. :( It requires someone with Admin priviledges to maintain it, and I don't think any of the current Admins have any need or capacity for what coulds rapidly become a 'full-time hobby'. I agree it's cute, and I wish there were some other way to do it (assigning each person an idividual 'star' gif for example).

One suggestion you might follow on your own is to put your preferred emblem in your Signature...

It's ok, I was just asking and I admit it would be too complicated and easy to lose track.

I won't be asking anymore. I like the little toadies, and I'll keep them. :)

(but still a great hug to our admins!)

I'm back..

Aggie

Whoa!  I see fishies! And skullies! 

I used to only get *****

Cooooooool....
WWDDD?