News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

What do the little yellow stars mean?

Started by goat starer, October 18, 2006, 10:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goat starer

----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

ivor

The more post you have the more stars you get.

MB

goat starer

how many posts make how many stars? I am very reward driven  ;D

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Outis the Unready

where is the butter?
I can't live without butter.
Please pass the butter.

goat starer

Wait a BILLABONG minute here!!!   >:(

Outis has only made 8 more posts than me and he has 3 more stars!!!!!

They must be something other than post numbers methinks. I have uncovered the conspiracy of the Toadfish. Wait for my new bestseller...

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

Opsa

To tell you the truth, I don't really know what they mean.   Could it be a membership duration thing, instead?  Outis has been here a while longer than Goatstarer.

Sibling Chatty

ACK!!

Trying to figure out the logic of a computer programmer!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Now, the starbelly sneeches had bellies with stars,
The plainbelly sneeches had none upon thars.
Those stars weren't so big, they were REALLY so small, you might think such a thing wouldn't matter ot all...

Dr. Seuss?? We need you! ;)
This sig area under construction.

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

"For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream."

- Vincent van Gogh

I'm back..

Bluenose

Quote from: Kiyoodle the Gambrinous on October 18, 2006, 10:17:46 PM
“For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.”

- Vincent van Gogh

What a lovely quote Kiyoodle, Applause for you!

Bluenose
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

goat starer

whilst we are on the subject what is that Karma thing all about? I have been smitten by somebody and now I am sad!  :'(

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

goat starer

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

Quote from: goat starer on October 19, 2006, 02:03:03 PM
whilst we are on the subject what is that Karma thing all about? I have been smitten by somebody and now I am sad!  :'(

Maybe they're "smitten" and mis-read it.

Hmm... does someone have a crush on goat starer?

;D

goat starer

I would imagine quite a few people do  ;) :D who could resist my floppy ears  ;D

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

Opsa

Gotta love the floppy ears! I met a nanny goat with floppy ears a couple of weeks ago and she was the nicest creature! Her ears were like thick warm curtians around her smiling face.

Maybe someone objected to the expletive you made previously. When in doubt, you may use the  :censored: emoticon found in the treasure trove of [more] beside the smileys in your control panel. It would be considered more humble.

I thought about changing it to  :censored:, but thought that should be left up to you. I did not smite you, in the interest of free speech.

Have another cookie. :toadfish: They're small!