News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Merry Solstice, Dujes!

Started by Opsa, December 22, 2007, 02:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swatopluk

Cthulhu again did not show up.
Maybe he is angry that it has been so long since I wrote my last song about him.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Aggie

Epic 2hr Solstice night ride through the Provincial Park with my dad. He kicked my arse.  :mrgreen:  You can't see very far ahead, so you kind of have to trust that your bike can clear any obstacles that present themselves. 
And you've got to holler to keep the bears away.

Saw lots of deer in the headlights on the home stretch.
Got home at midnight, had a beer and rum with dad to celebrate, looked at the stars.  Will be falling asleep to the sound of crickets as soon as I post this.  :D
WWDDD?

Opsa

Merries!!!

We went and saw Wicked-the Untold Story of the Witches of Oz at the Kennedy Center in Washington D.C. that night. What wonderful fun! I'll never look at Oz the same way again.

pieces o nine

Private celebrations here, well under the radar!   :D
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Opsa on June 23, 2011, 02:29:59 PM
Merries!!!

We went and saw Wicked-the Untold Story of the Witches of Oz at the Kennedy Center in Washington D.C. that night. What wonderful fun! I'll never look at Oz the same way again.

That looks delightful.
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Bluenose

Well, having just had the WINTER soltice down under, I am looking forward to a bit less darkness and a nit more daylight in the coming weeks.  I really don't like going to work in the dark and getting home in the dark.  Poor baby, eh?

OTOH, heard a great chorus of frogs last night, so that's always something to celebrate, I just love our amphibian friends.
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Swatopluk

Quote from: Bluenose on June 27, 2011, 04:20:58 AM
OTOH, heard a great chorus of frogs last night, so that's always something to celebrate, I just love our amphibian friends.

Quamvis sint sub aqua, sub aqua maledicere temptant
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Opsa

It really was wonderful. Bob m'dear. We bought the CD on the way out.

Glad to hear the frogs are waking up down under, Blue. Gotta love 'em.