News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Pictures

Started by Sibling Zono (anon1mat0), October 12, 2006, 06:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vita Curator

Beautiful everyone, simply beautiful!
Unity is Strength. Knowledge is Power. Attitude is Everything.

Gloria The Camel

Here are just a few ive been taking, not all of nature though =P

I only just started using my new camera (Pentax *ist DL) so i havnt got very many good ones.

P.s. sorry they are so huge.

Aggie

Love the bee tree shot!
WWDDD?

Gloria The Camel

Everyone loves the bee shot...But no one wows over the backflip! It was off a 2 meter concrete block as well! Well I wowed at it anyway...

Aggie

Backflips are more commendable once landed ;)

The shot's good though... super-clear even though the flipper must have been zipping through the air!
WWDDD?

Gloria The Camel

Quote from: Agujjim on November 03, 2006, 10:23:19 PM
Backflips are more commendable once landed ;)

But If I took the picuter after he landed it wouldn't be very exciting at all now would it?! Thats just taking a picture of someone standing still!

Bluenose

Arrive safely up at Brookville.  Alister (my friend who kindly allows me to take over his kitchen when I am up here) has to put up with this view every day:

We went for drive this morning, and oh dear, had to stop off at alocal winery and stock up on some of the deliciouys wines, it was a dirty job, but there was no one else around to do it.  Anyway on the way home found something growing in a tree on the side of the road, took a photo but it did not come out well with the sky behind, but we did find a bit of the plant on the ground and it is beautiful

As Alister says "its hell in the bush!"

Bluenose
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Bluenose

Rainbows are so hard to capture in a photo.  Great shot Vita!

I was having a look in my garden this evening and found this plant in flower for the first time.  what a lovely and fascinating thing!

Here is a close up showing the fine detail

Sibling Bluenose
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

goat starer

my favorite photo was taken when I did not have a proper camera with me so it is unfortunately shot with a 1mp digital camera on a nokia phone. I still love it  for the composition and colour though.....

----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

beagle

Here's an even fuzzier phone picture, this time of Kings College Chapel in the Cambridge November sunshine this afternoon. You'll notice that in the best traditions of dodgy photography I've lopped off the tops of the turrety bits. I'll try and do some better ones with a real camera before long.

The angels have the phone box

The Meromorph

On that one with the tree -
Resolution be damned, beauty is beauty!  :)

I've set that as my wallpaper at work! (hope you don't mind)  :D
Dances with Motorcycles.

Aggie

Actually, I think it's better for the lack of resolution!
WWDDD?

goat starer

thanks chaps that is very kind! It does have a certain fuzzy lovliness...
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Scriblerus the Philosophe

I rather like it, too.

Mine, from this morning at school. A leaf that didn't turn brown from the frost.

Another morning shot. A plant in the school green house.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

ivor

That second picture is particularly awesome.  8)