News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Sacred YARGHHH!

Started by DaveL, September 27, 2006, 12:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opsa

Y'arrrggghhh in the directions of the four winds! May they be koind to yer sails.

Black Bart

YYYAAARRRRRGH I nearly bumped orf Lembit Opik this mornin!
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Pachyderm

Yaargghh! be the Cheeky Girl wif 'im?
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Black Bart

YYYAARRRGH...No, he were Cheekyless! 
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Black Bart on February 07, 2008, 04:07:05 PM
YYYAAARRRRRGH I nearly bumped orf Lembit Opik this mornin!

Nearly ?  'e be wun o' the easiest wuns. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh wimp !
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

Happy Chinese New Y'ARRRRGGGHHHH!

pieces o nine

Quote from: Black BartYYYAARRRGH...No, he were Cheekyless!
Yarrr! If ye struck 'im jes roight, he be cheekyless enyways.
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Bruder Cuzzen

YARRRRRRRRRGH! I be a rat , a doubloon inna red envelope fer thee lot ove ye !..... Black Bart shall hand them out , an'  no butting in line !

Opsa

Y'arrrgggghhhh, our butts is all lined up, now what?

Pachyderm

Yaarrgh?

Oi be confussed. Oi thunk Oi was an helephant, but them Chinee types says Oi be a Buffalo.

BUFFALO: A born leader, you inspire confidence from all around you. You are conservative methodical, and good with your hands. Guard against being chauvinistic and always demanding your own way. The Buffalo would be successful as a skilled surgeon, general, or hairdresser.

HAIRDRESSER!! In me own way Oi 'as a workin' nollij o' 'natomy, leastways Oi knows where ter hit folks wif me cutlass, an' as fer the generallin', well, no-one else tells me crew whut ter do. If'n Oi catches any swab aski' fer a perm or that, all they'll get wull be a short back an' sides. Real short, loike...
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Opsa

Y'AAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH!

The TM is back, baybays!

pieces o nine

Yarrr! When sailin the seas o' Cathay, oi be a hearth pig. When piratin' closer ter home, oi be a triple water sign *an* a scorpion, to boot. It be roight confusin ter keep changin so drastic-loike, dependin on where oi foind meself.
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"

Bruder Cuzzen

Opsa

Y'aaaarrrrgggghhhhh...

...but what know ye of the peppermint pig?

pieces o nine

Quote...but what know ye of the peppermint pig?

Yarrr!

Oi don' trust im, oi don't. Methinks ee be coverin up 'is rum-pig breaf wiv them peppermints. Makes me wonder wot else ee be hidin, loike...