News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The "Name That High Face" Contest!

Started by Scriblerus the Philosophe, December 22, 2007, 02:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scriblerus the Philosophe

http://dorkanese.deviantart.com/
Details are in my journal on my website.

Not sure what you guys would want as a prize, were one of my Siblings to win. Discussion is needed on that.
Submit it here.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Griffin NoName

Good to read a bit more about you. I like what I see !!
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Chatty

My immediate reaction? "One time, at band camp..."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
This sig area under construction.

Aphos

Quite frankly, to me he looks like he is enjoying that mindless sense of relief you get from taking a pee after holding it for far too long.
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

He still looks hecka blitzed to me, but I can see that. (Good to see you, btw!)

Aphos

Quote from: Scriblerus the Philosophe on December 23, 2007, 04:46:09 AM
(Good to see you, btw!)

Been without a land line phone (and thus internet) for almost two weeks.  Ice storm tore down a bunch of electrical and phone lines.  They got power back on after 4 days.  Took more than a week to get my phone line back up...only to find there was a problem in the main cable.  They finally got that fixed today.
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

Aggie

WWDDD?