News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Ye Olde Arcade World Domination Challenge

Started by DaveL, February 05, 2007, 10:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aggie

Any o' you scurvy dogs ever used TetriNet?  Oi hears they 'ave a new version wot allows up to 6 players to compete against one another.
WWDDD?

Black Bart

By the pants of Neptune...are ye trying to kill us!
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Aggie

Jes' trying to have ye's off one another so's Oi've got time to sharpen me Asteroid skills!
WWDDD?

Bruder Cuzzen

YARR ! Allus goan bowt games has me yaRRnin fer WARRcraft foit edishun .
I lubbed ta poke atta peon pirates ta makes em say ,  " Arrgh ? and " Dun making ship! . I miss that one i wunder is its still available ? I never did finish it .

Black Bart

ARRRRR...Starcraft was a darn good game too, and I believe they are bringing out a new edition of it.

Black Bart

Harrrrrrrrgh...I has struck back on the Hastroids!

Melted goats cheese anyone?

goat starer

pillage a copy of Counter Strike Source and come and play me at a real mans game! I stopped playing both asteroids and space invaders when i got bored. Still had full lives on both.

Ye can ave yer moment ov glory yer blaggard! Captain Goat is plunderin in deeper waters!
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Black Bart

Harrrr...I hope ye has a good diving suit!

Bruder Cuzzen

Quote from: goat starer on November 29, 2007, 10:53:32 AM
pillage a copy of Counter Strike Source and come and play me at a real mans game! I stopped playing both asteroids and space invaders when i got bored. Still had full lives on both.

Ye can ave yer moment ov glory yer blaggard! Captain Goat is plunderin in deeper waters!

I would be taking ye up on thee offer goat...but all I would be is tARRget practice.

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

harr, Goat, give me an IP and Oi'll give you  an AW

ha-HA!
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

http://qwertysvapourtrail.blogspot.com/