News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Ye Olde Arcade World Domination Challenge

Started by DaveL, February 05, 2007, 10:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveL

YArrrrr...

As there appears to be a correlation between HOT Arcade games and pirates there be much serious stuff to discuss, such as:

1) How we flogged Black Bart in Frogger (no not me no!);

2) How Goat continues to dominate those wormy sluggy thingy games;

3) Why anyone in their right mind would contemplate playing Simon for enjoyment.

Toime for a serious discussion! YArrr!
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Griffin NoName

Excuse me. I thought this was Serious Piratin'. My mistake.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Dave, you forgot my domination in Tetris...

Yaaarr...

;)

I'm back..

Black Bart

I be takin this very seriously indeed.  I be organisin a challenge to see which one o me crew can beat the snake scores and the winner gets extra shoreleave at Madame Fifi's!
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

DaveL

YArrrr...

Everytoimes Oi get hit by an Asteroid, when I get a restart, there's another bloomin' asteroid right on me hammer.

Oi ends up dying twice.

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

goat starer

AAAAARRRH! oi does some real poiratin werk fer a cupl'a days an ye all be pilferin me top scores! If oi only ad more toime!  :'(

That said I claim to be the only one to have had the whole board in me dominion (except Tetris coz Kiyoodle has a cheat mode and Simon because I dont want to be any good at it  ;))

So until someone else equals that feat I claim the crown.
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Black Bart

YYYAARRRRRRR...I just did some serious piratin allright...I boarded the next office and stole their biscuits! ;D

Black Bart

AAAARRRGGHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE! Me Brain...

It must ave been the biscuits...

I've just knocked Dave L off the top o Simon!!!!

Well...alright, I admit it...it was me cabin boy with a loaded cannon pointed at his...

DaveL

YArrr...

Oi thinks you've only equalled me score! Oi bets yer mind is like jelly after that effort.

O'im comin for ye' son-o-Bart. Y-Y-G-R-Y-Y-B (That be Simon language for your toast matey!)

Black Bart

Sob...sob...

I needs a new cabin boy. 

The last one died doing his solumn duty accordin to the Pirate Code. He bravely used his last breath to beat the Worm Score on snake.  As he lay dying on the deck his last words were: 'Thank god I did my duty, cough, cough, splutter...thank god I wont have to eat any more Fish Stew...

YYYAARRR I be runnin out o crew members fast...any volinteers to beat the Slug Score?

The Black Spot

Arrrr, the other day I 'ad a brilliant idea of 'ow to be top o' the board on that Simon thing.

I lined up 40 o' me crew an said "Every one o ye has to remember a colour. Just one each -- that's all." Even this dick'ead crew can't balls this up I thought. "When I shouts out a new colour, the next man in the line must remember it. When I shouts out 'PLAY', ye all tell me yer colour in order." They all nodded their 'eads to show they understood.

Off we went. I sat in me cabin, an the crew were in a line outside. "RED!" I shouts. Then "YELLOW" I shouts. Then I shouts "PLAY!"

"YELLOW" came a voice. Wrong. Game Over.

"Gah, ye stupid swab," I sez. "Ye starts from the first man, not the last! Let's try again."

"YELLOW - RED - BLUE. PLAY!"

"YELLOW". "RED". "BLUE" came the reply. Harrr I thought, we're gettin' somewhere now.

"GREEN", I shouts. "Yes Cap'n?" sez someone. "Did ye call me sir? Deckhand Henry Green reporting, Cap'n."

"No yer daft blaggard!" I shouts. "You 'as to shout out yer colour!"

"What colour's that then Cap'n?"

Anyways, after I 'ad 'Enry Green flung over the side, we started again. This time we were goin' great guns. I got up to about twenty or so, when I shouts out "BLUE!". A voice said "Sorry Cap'n, but the men at the end o' the line can't hear ya. They be too far away."

"Gah!" I sez. "Pass it down the line then." I heard mumblin' an lots o' voices saying blue over an over.

"PLAY!" I shouts. One after another I hears me men shout "BLUE!" "BLUE!" "BLUE!" twenty bluddy times.

"NO NO NO ye stupid gits! Don't be shoutin' out the same colour!"

"But we've fergotten ours Cap'n. We got confused by you telling us to remember another colour to send down the line."

"Well write yer own colour on the back o' yer hand!"

"But we all be illiterate Cap'n."

I were goin' to have the lot o' them flung over the side, but someone 'ad to sail the ship. I'll try gettin' them to practice "Frogger" next week in Portsmouth High Street.

Black Bart

HHHAARRR Ye has hinvented a new sport thar Spot, Live Frogger. First leg be accross Portsmouth High Street in the rush hour (be at least 2 horse drawn carts speedin down the road then!). Second leg be accross the Bay to the Isle o Wight, jumpin from ship to ship an avoidin the Navy! A foine wench be awaitin ye t'other end and a steamin bowl o Fish Stew.

Black Bart

YYYYAAARRRRRRRRR...The Arcade Domination is Moine, All Moine Bwahahahaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr...

Apart from the Blasted tetris!!!

perhaps if I could Kidnap Tiddles and feed im Smoked Salmon fer a week...he could beat the Tetris score.

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Ye can't beat me in Tetris! Nobody can!

(insert manical laughter here)

I 'ave a sekret recipe for success in tetris and I'm not planning on givin' ye me special grog I drink when I go to play...

I'm back..

Black Bart

YYYYAAARRRRRRR...I thinks yer secret is that ye have a really huge computer screen...so the Tetris Blocks are gigantic, and ye has yer whole crew dedicated to continuous Tetrising from dawn til Dusk!

Aggie

Any o' you scurvy dogs ever used TetriNet?  Oi hears they 'ave a new version wot allows up to 6 players to compete against one another.
WWDDD?

Black Bart

By the pants of Neptune...are ye trying to kill us!

Aggie

Jes' trying to have ye's off one another so's Oi've got time to sharpen me Asteroid skills!
WWDDD?

Bruder Cuzzen

YARR ! Allus goan bowt games has me yaRRnin fer WARRcraft foit edishun .
I lubbed ta poke atta peon pirates ta makes em say ,  " Arrgh ? and " Dun making ship! . I miss that one i wunder is its still available ? I never did finish it .

Black Bart

ARRRRR...Starcraft was a darn good game too, and I believe they are bringing out a new edition of it.

Black Bart

Harrrrrrrrgh...I has struck back on the Hastroids!

Melted goats cheese anyone?

goat starer

pillage a copy of Counter Strike Source and come and play me at a real mans game! I stopped playing both asteroids and space invaders when i got bored. Still had full lives on both.

Ye can ave yer moment ov glory yer blaggard! Captain Goat is plunderin in deeper waters!
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Black Bart

Harrrr...I hope ye has a good diving suit!

Bruder Cuzzen

Quote from: goat starer on November 29, 2007, 10:53:32 AM
pillage a copy of Counter Strike Source and come and play me at a real mans game! I stopped playing both asteroids and space invaders when i got bored. Still had full lives on both.

Ye can ave yer moment ov glory yer blaggard! Captain Goat is plunderin in deeper waters!

I would be taking ye up on thee offer goat...but all I would be is tARRget practice.

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

harr, Goat, give me an IP and Oi'll give you  an AW

ha-HA!
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

http://qwertysvapourtrail.blogspot.com/