News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Another one bites the dust

Started by Lindorm, April 04, 2010, 03:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lindorm

As reported by the BBC, for example, white supremacist and hate-monger Eugene Terre Blanche has been murdered in his home in South Africa.

While I do think that, on general principle, it is a bit iffy to lop people's heads off, I am having a very hard time finding any sympathy for the deceased. Then again, we are talking about the man who proudly proclaimed himself to be the "moral father" of a series of racist killings during the ninties and boasted about his preparedness to throw the country in civil war rather than let "that kaffir" Mandela come to the presidency. Let's just hope his legacy doesn't get twisted into some sort of martyrdom.

Der Eisenbahner lebt von seinem kärglichen Gehalt sowie von der durch nichts zu erschütternden Überzeugung, daß es ohne ihn im Betriebe nicht gehe.
K.Tucholsky (1930)

ivor

Welcome to eternity Eugene!  Have a seat, I'll be with you in a minute!  Muahahaha! :mrgreen:

Darlica

Let's hope the :devil: has fired up the BBQ.

I hope the martyrdom scenario can be avoided but I won't be surprised if we get to see "homage" paid to him by racist movements all over the world... :(

"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

It is a bad thing that the guy was murdered by two black men, propelling the martyrdom a notch up.  :(

Regardless, I have no sympathy for psychopaths. I'm more worried about who is going to take the opportunity to take his mantle for the forthcoming worldcup.  >:(
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Sibling DavidH

I've no sympathy for the blighter either, but his murder may spark off something nasty.  Better if he'd fallen down a mineshaft or something.  :mrgreen:

Swatopluk

Es muß wie ein Unfall aussehen. (it has to look like an accident)
Wasn't that also a method used by apartheid South Africa against perceived enemies?
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling DavidH

Dont for chrissake start me off on the Diana thing.  :mrgreen:

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand