News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

It was a dark and stormy night

Started by Swatopluk, August 31, 2007, 01:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

In this book I will prove to all the skeptics that what is commonly known as 'aurora' is really the proof of extraterrestrial intervention on earth on historical times.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Swatopluk

A purple wave of undulating pain, creeping stealthily up from the outmost tip of his unwashed toes through the joints of his equally filthy feet then taking the express route on the backside of his unshaved legs, but unlike the usual cramps he endured during the endless nights, having a short rest at his broad buttocks before going at an advanced speed further up on the right side of the spine, circling once about the kidney and then taking on the scapula preparing for the final jump to the tips of his grey and short hair standing on end in anticipation.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

For too long I have seen the works of the heathens corrupt and pervert our society, therefore in this guide I will teach you how to eradicate that swine from the world once and for all.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Swatopluk

My first sensation when leaving my mother's womb was arctic cold (compared to the prior comfort) and an acute attack of agoraphobia (I had begun to actually like the cramped conditions). So I struggled to get back in but was presented with a signed expulsion order that forbade me to enter a woman's netherworld before coming of age (still a week away but the contracts are all signed already).
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.