News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Serious FSM discussion?

Started by Sibling Chatty, November 17, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goat starer

----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

beagle

Don't worry, out of long practice I apply a process known in physics circles as "infinite renormalisation" to Goat's descriptions of me.

Not sure I'd want a land flowing with milk and honey anyway; presumably you'd have to wear Wellingtons the whole time.
The angels have the phone box

goat starer

surely a land flowing with milk and honey would be a kind of sticky sea

not a land at all

----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Aphos

I got some news from TOP today.  There are a few threads about the FSM on Topix evolution debate pages, and someone from TOP posted today.  Seems Bobby has done something else that is POing the Venganza crowd.

His post on Topix...

QuoteI was a follower of the FSM.
I really liked the beer and the strippers.
Mostly I enjoyed the letter to Kansas, in which Bobby Henderson used satire to put some xtains in their place, in regards to teaching ID in public school.

However, Bobby Henderson, ruined it this week, by
putting "Full Moderation" on the main page of his website... venganza.org
What was his reason for doing this? According to him,(what he posted on his own site) was HE was annoyed by some of the things people were posting there, and he was no longer going to allow certain posts.

Well, it seems Bobby forgot the very reason his letter to Kansas was such a success,
was that he was allowed to write it to begin with.
Free speech and all that.
Which was also the reason his website was a success, HIS Pastafarians were allowed to say what they wanted to there.

Bobby will lose a lot of Pastafarians over this, which is ironic, because those Pastafarians were his bread and butter, they were the ones that sold his T-shirts for him.

Of course a few of his weak Lambs will remain, Hey they are weak right?
But his Hardcore supporters, who haven't already, will tell him to F**k off and sell his own T-shirts.

Ok,
Rant over
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Yes! I'm pleased to see this.  ;D Thought and movement are so nice.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Chatty

This sig area under construction.

Aggie

Quote from: Aphos on December 08, 2007, 04:43:08 AM

QuoteBut his Hardcore supporters, who haven't already, will tell him to F**k off and sell his own T-shirts.

:devil2: :devil2: :devil2:
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

? ? ?   Can't see anything over there?

Has he taken whatever it was off ??
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Chatty

Probably. He must have gotten some flack about it and decided to hide it, or deny it or flat out lie about having said or done whatever it was.

It's a pattern. ::)

OK, it's time for the Passive/Aggressive Polka! EveryBobby Dance!!

(I am an evil person. Funny, even peculiar, but definitely evil.)
This sig area under construction.

Scriblerus the Philosophe

I guess. I couldn't find it, but it doesn't surprise me.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay