News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Huge Changes

Started by ivor, December 20, 2006, 07:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivor

Hi All,

I am changing a setting that may impact the board.  Please tell me quickly if you see anything broken over the next couple days.  Tell me if you see any problems go away too.   ;D

The board may have hiccuped when I made this change.  If you had any errors make sure they aren't recurrent.

Thanks,
MB

Bluenose

Okay MB,

Now you've got me all curious.  What are you changing?  :smartass:

Sibling Bluenose
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

ivor

Not much really.  I am just trying to get rid of a security warning and I had to change a global setting.  I added a little drama to make it fun.

I am still looking for that session error thing.  I was hoping this was it.

MB

Swatopluk

the session error thing is back, if we are talking about the same thing.
(You want to post and are informed that your session has timed out)
And a few of my post don't get posted these days. Clicking Post the root menu returns but the post hasn't been registered.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Opsa

I've been getting a few of those, too.

When they happen, I cut and copy my post, go back to the Home page, where I am automatically logged back in, then return to the forum to post. It's a little klunky, but it may help you as we weed out this problem.

:-\

goat starer

Dear siblings. are any of you mighty computer boffins? I am having some big computer problems and would love it if a boffin could offer me some advice via PM but I am not sure which of you might be able to help me. Concerns general IE and Windows (grr  >:() things
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"