News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Housecleaning

Started by Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith, November 13, 2006, 04:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

I was looking over the various threads, today, and looking at some of the very oldest.

Many of these very older ones, which were started well before the diaspora, do not seem relevant anymore.

Could we gather some of these into a new "global" thread (with access as appropriate) called "history" or "historical pre-history" or somesuch?

This could reduce the page-count under some of the more active main-topic threads.

OTOH, that sounds like a lot of work for mere ascetics. 

What do all'y'all think?
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Opsa

I agree, Bob. An archive of the early Toadfish Monastery writings would be a sensible idea.

Do you think you could make a list of suggested thread links and post them here to fascilitate such a move by one of our excellent admins?

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Sure!  It shouldn't be that difficult.  The simplest, of course, would be a date-cut-off.

But, I think a modified date-cutoff would be better - some of the oldest threads are still relevant.

I'll get to this as I have time, of course. :D
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Griffin NoName

Poor Griffin's elderly nine posts have I think already gone to the dustbin in the cybersky. That should help cut down the work a bit :)
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand