News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Last Post Game!!!!

Started by Sibling Qwertyuiopasd, March 19, 2006, 12:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swatopluk

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

Quoth the Bono?

Last uno, dos, tres, catorce Post
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

http://qwertysvapourtrail.blogspot.com/

Scriblerus the Philosophe

I have been awake for almost twenty four hours, with about an hour of sleep today (a nap before work and a brief one on the floor of the classroom).

last I kind of want to go home now post
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Getting ready for a business trip.

Last I should be flying to my aunts service instead but it was literally impossible in all respects Post
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Swatopluk

I feel unwell but there is still an hour to stay in office (and 21/4 hours train ride home.
No coughing and no pain in the joints, so probably not the flu (and it does not feel like fever but I lack the equipment here to check).

Last need more and better sleep Post

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Scriblerus the Philosophe

LASTomg, I will never trust other people to organize this sort of thing again. This should have been DONE YESTERDAY Post
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

What, where?

>.>
<.<
>.>

Last hoot hoot Post
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

http://qwertysvapourtrail.blogspot.com/

Aggie

Quote from: Scriblerus the Philosophe on November 11, 2009, 07:46:16 PM
LASTomg, I will never trust other people to organize this sort of thing again. This should have been DONE YESTERDAY Post

:ROFL:  Personally, I have a wonderful ability to follow direction and be a team player, unless the assigned pack leader is not getting things done competently.  Then I tend to want to take it all over and have it my way.

Last
'swhy I didn't last long volunteering with Food Not Bombs - they couldn't cook anything tasty and didn't have the supplies to do so anyways (c'mon, everybody chip in $2 - 5 for a couple of bags of beans and some spices, donated veggies are great but can't stand alone) - and I see more appeal in cooking vegans to feed the homeless than cooking vegan to feed the homeless ;)

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Broccoli is evil...

Last what to do with a homeless vegan? Post

I'm back..

Swatopluk

Someone from Vega would be far from home here indeed.

Last Sesame Street is only half an LPWB Post

Aggie

I'm so not getting the explosive + heretic clue here.

Last no 80-year cicadas? ;) Post
WWDDD?

Swatopluk

At least you are getting the correct direction, Agujim.
The explosive clue will probably not make sense without knowing the answer beforehand.

Last no insect though, as stated repeatedly above Post

Aggie

My complaint is that it does not make sense even with knowing the answer beforehand, although I haven't gone and rifled around wikipedia for explosives (although I did think I had some degree of awareness on that subject).  Could be that it's a device type rather than a specific compound, or could be pure ignorance. ;)

Last honestly I'm surprised there's not one insect that qualifies, many marine arthropods easily do Post

EDIT: Had a look, the three-letter acronyms tend to be more of a focal point for me although I'm more aquainted with the related Acura model. ;)  Get the royal bit of the clue now. Might quibble on the spelling of the heretic. ;)
WWDDD?