News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Last Post Game!!!!

Started by Sibling Qwertyuiopasd, March 19, 2006, 12:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

right down there!

Last ';..;' Post
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

http://qwertysvapourtrail.blogspot.com/

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

"Some parents frighten their children with ogres, witches, the bogeyman, terrible imaginary characters. If you really need to frighten them please use something more real: a wolf, a spider, a good viper..." Les Luthiers
:mrgreen:
Last the translation doesn't do them justice Post
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Aggie

Quote from: Sibling Qwertyuiopasd on September 18, 2008, 08:32:47 AM
Yeah, there were like, 3 webcomics that started in 1998/99. Sluggy Freelance, User Friendly, and Penny Arcade.

and then everyone copied them. Except I think 8bit Theater was original (being a sprite/video game parody full time comic), but that started 2001, which is close enough.

so it's all either madcap insanity with two friends, one slightly less stable than the other. There's the two guys who talk about videogaming all the time with occasional parodies (also two guys, one unstable), then large-cast life story comics about geeks/geeky things. usually more apt to being actual comics in newspapers.

Ctrl+Alt+Delete? Penny Arcade archetype
Questionable Content? User Friendly/Sluggy archetype

OK professor.... explain Kevin & Kell, then.  Probably fits the large-cast mold to some degree (and the geeky bit, at some times more than others), but it's been online for 13 years this month.  Granted, it falls closer to "traditional" comics than a typical webcomic in layout, but the story arcs and concept are pretty unique.

Last also trace the origins of the semi-auto-bio webcomic pre-2001, pls Post

WWDDD?

Scriblerus the Philosophe

I rather like XKCD myself. And Kawaii Not, but that's a whole other story. ;) And then there's Girl Genius, but that's basically a traditional comic online.

Last still prefer traditional comics, like Sandman and N.E.X.T.W.A.V.E Post
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Swatopluk

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

How about non-traditional?

Last like a Girl and her Fed Post

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Sibling Qwertyuiopasd on September 18, 2008, 08:32:47 AM
Yeah, there were like, 3 webcomics that started in 1998/99. Sluggy Freelance, User Friendly, and Penny Arcade.

and then everyone copied them. Except I think 8bit Theater was original (being a sprite/video game parody full time comic), but that started 2001, which is close enough.

so it's all either madcap insanity with two friends, one slightly less stable than the other. There's the two guys who talk about videogaming all the time with occasional parodies (also two guys, one unstable), then large-cast life story comics about geeks/geeky things. usually more apt to being actual comics in newspapers.

Ctrl+Alt+Delete? Penny Arcade archetype
Questionable Content? User Friendly/Sluggy archetype

Last I should write a thesis on this Post

Then, there is Helen, Sweetheart of the Internet (was on hiatus for a bit, is back now I'm told, but haven't followed the recent stuff).

Comic about a very non-traditional female (blonde, too) who is portrayed as one of the smartest persons in the world.  But still a woman, for all that. (by that I mean Helen was not just a "smart guy with boobs" but was a smart woman who happened to love programming, engineering and other traditionally male-dominated stuff).

Last you missed at least one Post
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

Maybe I'll just keep my trap shut next time, eh? :P

Last  Post
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

Quote from: Sibling Qwertyuiopasd on September 18, 2008, 11:07:55 PM
Maybe I'll just keep my trap shut next time, eh? :P

Last  Post

No, silly.  How ELSE you gonna learn an' educate the rest of us at the same time?  ;D

Last can't imagine what we'd do if Q kept his mouth shut keyboard silent....cry mos'likely.... Post

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

speaking of keyboards, my name, or at least, internet alias/handle/screen name causes no end of entertainment.

Like on forums here, no one ever has called me a keyboard, but there this one irc channel where everyone is convinced I *am* a keyboard.

And then when I pull my full name on them, they just go bazonkers.

Last fghjklzxcvbnm Post

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

How can you be a keyboard?

Last how you been fooling us? Post

Griffin NoName

Last Intelligent Keyboards should be taught in Science classes Post
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

Last Intelligent Keyboard for President! Post
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Last an intelligent keyboard or other appliance would've been superior to the president we've had these past 8 years...smarter, too Post

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

Last Wililam Howard Blender Post