News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Last Post Game!!!!

Started by Sibling Qwertyuiopasd, March 19, 2006, 12:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

I feel it necessary to attest that Q's forum voice has never been squeaky or stuff.

Last Sealed by Watson Post
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Aggie

Quote from: Sibling Qwertyuiopasd on August 28, 2007, 01:29:13 AM
oi. go... do something offensive to yourself.

Don't mind if I do. ;)

No offense intended, though....   I put 'voices' to some forum members the same way as some people 'hear' dialogue in novels.  Hard to explain, but with lack of evidence to the contrary, yours was a bit high pitched. 

Last probably has to do with your early, frenetic posting style at TOP Post

BTW, did you know that yer dog is a pirate dog?

QuoteThe Bichon went to sea as a working Spanish boat dog. They were perfect for a boat because they do not shed, don't need a lot of exercise and do not like to get wet. This dislike of water makes them unlikely to jump or fall overboard and be lost at sea. The Spanish bred the spaniel out of the breed, the dog's job was not to hunt or point but instead meet and greet people with great enthusiasm. Their purpose was to make weary people smile and feel at ease, but most of all to cause these people to like the Spanish. It is one of the few dogs that has eyes like a human, that it shows the whites of its eye as well as expressions of happiness in them. The bichons were the little happy ambassadors for the Spanish at every new port of call.

OK, maybe not a pirate dog, but it's plausible.
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

I can feel a forum voice topic forming.......

Last imagination keeps the world spinning Post
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

She thinks you had a high pitched voice when you were prepubescent, and probably while you were post pubescent.

last Shameless   plug post
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

http://qwertysvapourtrail.blogspot.com/

Aggie

I can't remember it prepubescent, but I know that I perceive it to be higher than it actually is now.   Actually, there is a video on youtube which I swear must have been shot by me, due to the cameraman's voice.  It's nearly dead on to how my voice sounds recorded.   

Last won't post links as it depicts very stupid behaviour with fireworks Post
WWDDD?

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

aww. give it me on Google Talk!

I've done some silly things with fireworks in my time. well, more fo me watching my older sisters friends do things. but they were pretty cool dumb things.

like generating molten metal.

last NOT PLUGGING post
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

Aggie

Thermite much?

Last electrochemical Post
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

She never said that. Well, not exactly.

Last betrayed Post
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

BTW, I have heard Q's voice and it wasn't squeaky.

Last it was young though Post
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Griffin NoName

It's got....older.

Last agist Post
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

it's got more MANLY!

last manly man post

Swatopluk

Otto von Bismarck was manly but had a high-pitched voice.
As had Albert Schweitzer.

Last at least neither of them used a faux Texan accent Post
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Quote from: AggieI put 'voices' to some forum members the same way as some people 'hear' dialogue in novels.

What about the other forum members? What voices do you give the rest?

Last people talking in my head Post

I'm back..

Swatopluk

That would interest me too.
Maybe we should require voice samples from everyone.

Last Post
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Aggie

Quote from: Kiyoodle the Gambrinous on August 28, 2007, 11:45:04 AM
Quote from: AggieI put 'voices' to some forum members the same way as some people 'hear' dialogue in novels.

What about the other forum members? What voices do you give the rest?

I don't give 'em, I hears 'em.  ;)   

And some people are stronger than others.  Oddly, most of y'all have canadian-ish accents - mostly differences in pitch, like hearing a book-on-tape narrator trying to do voices.  Auuugh, I can't hear 'em if I think about it. Most are fairly neutral, not too far off what I 'hear' reading my own posts.

Q's was a big shock because he's one of the 'forum voices' I pinned at a specific pitch based on age, and his real voice matches the age I thought he was when I didn't know his age.  So I'm confuzzled.  ;) 

Quote from: Sibling Qwertyuiopasd on August 28, 2007, 01:52:08 AM
She thinks you had a high pitched voice when you were prepubescent, and probably while you were post pubescent.

Post pubescent? Duje, I'm still getting hairs (one at a time!) in new places.  By the time I get a full crop of chest hair, I'll be going bald and growing nose and ear hair. ::)

Last plucky Post
WWDDD?