News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Last Post Game!!!!

Started by Sibling Qwertyuiopasd, March 19, 2006, 12:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

A headache is merely withdrawl symptoms - have some more caffeine and it will go.

I have a stomach in revolt and a fever. Nothing as simple as caffeine is going to sort that.

Last is this a competition? Post
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Aggie

Hmm.... caffeine can also give you an acute headache.
Griffin....  ginger tea for the stomach if admissable (peppermint is also good but less effective); I won't advise on a fever.

I used to hit exam week with a roll of antacid tablets to counteract the caffeine-rot in the belly....

Last Post
WWDDD?

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Ouch!

For some reason that reminded me the LPWB (something to do with digestion, or more accurately not being able to digest something easily).

Particularly if you are eating chinese.

This year.

Last lets put some clues there Post
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

I lost the game.

in any event, the headache wasn't actually caffiene instated, (I think), although I doubt the barq's helped.

it's mostly gone, and should be gone by the morning.

I really do think it's the cafeteria food.

last yeeech post
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

http://qwertysvapourtrail.blogspot.com/

Aggie

Hmmm, how does one digest golden pig? 

Are we still on the one that parallels what I was reading on the nanostructure of clam shells?

Last calciferous Post
WWDDD?

Sibling Chatty

It needs to stop raining so much.

I need to get some sleep.

And the LAST POST needs to be mine!!

Last Post
This sig area under construction.

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Woke up this morning, and didn't want to go to school.

But I managed it.

And I'm glad, because I found some money on my way over here (1000 crowns, that is about 35 euros).

I think today will be a good day.

Last sun is shining, the weather is sweet Post

I'm back..

Swatopluk

Sun shining here too.
Last solar Post
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

last time you said that you came home and nearly starved.

I've already had my breakfast, and I"m hungry, and the sun doesn't shine, because the public schools think I need to get up at 6-freakin'-AM

~Qwerty
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

http://qwertysvapourtrail.blogspot.com/

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Well, I got some money now, so I was able to buy some groceries...

I can eat again!!! ;D

Last spaghetti and cheese Post

I'm back..

Swatopluk

Are they soluble in alcoholic solutions?

Last liquid bread = beer Post

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

We shall see about that later...

Last Why do I have the urge to open a beer? Post

I'm back..

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

Quote from: Agujjim on March 27, 2007, 01:00:59 AM
I feel pretty gross if my caffeine intake is over 500 mg or so for more than a couple of days in a row.  Lambi is probably doing 500 - 1000 mg/day....   gotta substitute a few cups of tea in there, man!  I'm down to 1 cup of coffee but lots of green tea.
Yeah... tea makes me feel... icky.  I think I'll stick to good ol natural coffee.   ;D

I've thought about going "half-caf" or alternating cups of caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee, but I think the solvents that are usually used to decaffeinate coffee would be worse for me than the caffeine.

Still, my caffeine intake has been higher in the past... like when I worked at the Internet Cafe in university (free coffee while you were working!!!), or when I worked in an office that had a "coffee club" (a dollar a week for all the coffee you could drink.  It was cheap but plentiful  ;D ).

Last now back to my coffee Post

Swatopluk

In the past aromatic compounds were used to extract the caffeine, to day it's supercritical CO2. For people outside chemistry the first option would probably sound better :stupid: (that's not aimed at you).

Last misleading names Post

Aggie

Lambi, you pay for 5 mugs a day?   Heh, I've only had multi-cup coffee habits (at work) when it's free. The nasty coffee at work is free (one boss prefers weak, poor-quality stuff - if I make a pot they call it rocket fuel). But I'm cheap like that.....  :mrgreen:

Quote from: Swatopluk on March 27, 2007, 02:01:20 PM
In the past aromatic compounds were used to extract the caffeine, to day it's supercritical CO2. For people outside chemistry the first option would probably sound better.

I assure you madam, we use only organic pesticides on our vegetables. ;)

Last Post
WWDDD?