News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Last Post Game!!!!

Started by Sibling Qwertyuiopasd, March 19, 2006, 12:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swatopluk

Density should only be applied to volume.

Last even if weavers and producers of paper treat their stuff as two-dimensional Post
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

What is the volume of incompetence then?

Last speaks volumes Post
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Griffin

I like Display Case Mechanism #6. 2016. Mixed. 24.5″ x 16″ x 11″ best. Beautiful.

Frequency -= 1 in 24 (days)

I think there are three problems.

1. Their stockroom is tiny so I think they don't hold enough stock..
2. They are incompetent - eg. I have to phone them to remind them to send my tablets - eg today they were delivering but they haven't so I will have to phone
3. They say it's the manufacturers who sell to India and places at huge prices for profit so none left for us. I cannot judge if this holds water.

Someone ought to open a chain-store: "All the stuff you should be able to get in your pharmacy but can't."

Last can one still get "Old Spice" or is it illegal? Post

PS. We have hit a problem updating the software (smf). It has failed and some tables seem to be missing. I can't work out how it is still running at all. We may have to lose some of late June/early July posts. I will keep you informed..
Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

Given the hype tablets are sold out in many places.

Last deliberate misunderstanding Post

Griffin

Hype is over-rated.

My webhost has done that thing that many support supposed-techs do. He has repeated the advice his predecessor gave, ignoring my answer that I had done that. Time waste. It's better when a single support tech owns one's support ticket but that seems to have gone out of fashion. I have posted my problem on the smf forum.

Last slightly frustrated Post
Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Griffin

Forum now upgraded to smf 2.0.14 overcoming error........ Griffin wacked the error, go away.

Other work to do still. But at least s/w up to date.

Last double Post
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Swatopluk

I think it's my turn again to claim the Last Post given how little else activity we have at the moment.

Last apart from mystery droppings Post

Griffin

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Another problem revealed by backing up the updated forum. We have two sets of tables in one database. Very very odd. I can't see how this has happened. The installation was good the last time I looked. Which was probably before my web host changed servers. ??. The installation software people are being helpful. I think too helpful. I think making it more complicated than it is, as I think one of the sets of tables can just be deleted as we are not using them. There is then just a problem of why "update" works on the second set of tables (correct) and "backup" throws up the old version which we are not using. Probably some setting not right.

I really haven't got time for this right now. We seems to be carrying on OK so am going to delay sorting it out and I think no harm done.

Last How about the volume of a bouffant hair style? Post
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Quote from: Griffin on August 14, 2017, 03:08:16 AM
How about the volume of a bouffant hair style?
Are you talking about Agent Orange?

Last danger Post

Griffin

Agent Orange is outdated.

Lastnasty things relegated to the past, unlike white supremacy Post
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Outdated like leaches and bloodletting?

Last besides, didn't you hear from Agent Orange himself that it was wrong to remove the "beautiful" confederated statues? Post

Griffin

Leaches and blood-letting must have acted as a placebo, otherwise they would have found out it didn't work.

Last confounded statues must be disappeared but you can't change history that way Post
Psychic Hotline Host

Swatopluk

Leeches have come into use again for certain therapies (not just as 'alternative' medicine)

Last as have maggots Post

Griffin

I know about maggots, don't they eat stuff? But leeches? That seems odd, or are they used as a form of dialysis?

Last beleaguered by corrupt systems and blue screens of death Post
Psychic Hotline Host