News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Last Post Game!!!!

Started by Sibling Qwertyuiopasd, March 19, 2006, 12:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin

Some were just keeping a check on things and resulted in nothing needed. Others less so. A broken wrist. A very painful hip and leg. Result of fall. Wrist - break mended, use of wrist still painful, having physio. Plus today I learn (MRI) I have almost no hip left - very severe arthritis - and will have to have a hip replacement. I was at hospital 3 days out of 5 last week, once this week, once next week, and so it goes on. This is very bad news for someone with ME/CFS.

So, although I may not be around during build up to operation and immediate aftermath, I may be bored stiff during recovery and visit the Monastery more often. We shall see.

I may actually have time to finish this Monastery restoration. There's very little left to do, just get the images, avatars, smilies etc. get the domain and a new web host. In fact, I may get time before the operation. Then perhaps we can temp some others to return.

Not many chimpanzees in here. Have they all gone off for hip replacements?

Last Post
Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Auch! Take good care of yourself.

Last [kisses] Post
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Griffin

I am having a day off tomorrow. I'm going to watch a box set of Black Books. I'm not really sure how one has a day off from ME/CFS but I intend to find out.

Last Post
Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Drugs?

Last which I couldn't tell Post

Swatopluk

Is this the Last Post before the US election spells doom?

If so, it's mine.

Last brontosaurus Post
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Swatopluk

And this is the First Post after Doom (Doooooommmmm!!!! I say!) has been spelled.

Not the Last Post (I hope)

Griffin

I can spell doom too.

I fear we are hurtling towards the prophetic reality of it being life, Jim, but not as we know it.

But a lot can happen in two months.

Until then, this is
the
Last apocalyptic Post
Psychic Hotline Host

Swatopluk

Indeed. The law could catch up to The Donald.

Which would mean that his vice (the Pence not his sins) would take over.

Last that ghoul in pin-stripes may be even worse than the howler monkey policy-wise Post

Aggie

Fuck democracy, I say. 

Last who the hell thought the average person had any clue what's best for society at large? Post
WWDDD?

Griffin

Now we've seen democracy land both our countries in impossible destructive positions - yes I agree - stupid people elect stupid people. The only happy person at present is Nigel Farage. We thought he'd gone away but he has crept back.

Last save us Post
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Hey! I got that on two fronts, my fellow colombians voted against a peace agreement to stop a 50 year old war. Now I have something even worse.

Last and the news keep getting worse... Post

Swatopluk

Trump says that he would like Nigel Farage as British ambassador to the US.

Last Downing Street is not interested though Post

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

The official response (there is no vacancy at that post) couldn't be more British.

Last ;D Post

Griffin

Clearly Trump hasn't a clue about an Ambassador's role. He gets who we want not who he wants. There is turmoil in UKIP and it's not clear if Paul Nuttall (who I greatly dislike) (or whoever) can fix it. Nigel has now, apparently washed his hands off it, saying nothing left to do.

I have been so busy that all free time is mostly spent asleep. I am hoping this might be the last week of madness.

Last the alarms set on my phone to remind me to do stuff are driving me insane* Post

* they always wait to go off 'til I am right at the furthest room from the phone. How do they know? See, insane.
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Quote from: Griffin on November 29, 2016, 10:11:56 PM
Clearly Trump hasn't a clue about an Ambassador's role. He gets who we want not who he wants.
But he is a "republican" and they think the UK is something like an associate state or something similar.

Last you too will miss Obama Post