News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Last Post Game!!!!

Started by Sibling Qwertyuiopasd, March 19, 2006, 12:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Talking of bees............

Last stinging Post

rumours of my absence are greatly exaggerated
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

Getting serious for a moment, what's the bet that by this time the events in Paris have been already turned into Right Wing talking points against gun control, against French surrender monkeys and for a 'round up ALL Muslims instantly' actions?

Last and of course blaming it all on the n-word in the White House and Hitlery Roadkill Clinton Post

Edit: No need to bet
http://www.salon.com/2015/11/13/as_paris_carnage_unfolds_conservatives_lash_out_at_obama_immigrants_and_college_students/
And I completely forgot the Syrian refugee angle.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Because a Death Metal concert is the perfect place for an armed public...

Last GOPhers are sooo predictable... Post
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Swatopluk

And firearms are such a perfect tool to defuse suicide belts.

Last Post

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

In all fairness, the idea of being defenseless in a room with a crazy guy shooting an automatic weapon is far from comforting, but apart from being killed while shooting back (assuming that is actually possible) I don't see the actual advantage.

Last having trained armed personnel at large venues may make sense but that is impossible to manage for a small business like a restaurant Post

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Swatopluk on November 14, 2015, 08:44:27 AM
http://www.salon.com/2015/11/13/as_paris_carnage_unfolds_conservatives_lash_out_at_obama_immigrants_and_college_students/

Indeed. And don't let us ignore the Jews. Matt Judge on the Twitter GOP thread "Muslims on track to exceed Jewish population in USA..." - does this means Jews are Ok now?

Quote from: Swatopluk on November 14, 2015, 08:44:27 AM
And I completely forgot the Syrian refugee angle.

That is one of the most disgustinng actions of this whole carnage.

Quote from: Sibling Zono (anon1mat0) on November 15, 2015, 11:01:23 PM
having trained armed personnel at large venues may make sense but that is impossible to manage for a small business like a restaurant

The Israelis manage it in Jerusalem.

Last can we all go home now? Post

Re. the French now bombing Syria, does that mean IS_horribilius were ok as long as they hurt no French people?
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

From what I hear, one of the suicide bombers got detected by security and thus blew himself up outside the stadium.

Yet unanswered is the question, whether the attackers chose the Eagles of Death Metal deliberately as a target (apart from being American) or whether it was just a 'lucky' coincidence on their part given the ugly views of at minimum the band leader (openly racist and also beating the drum for the NRA).

Last Post

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

I doubt they considered the politics of the band.

Last Death Metal sounds ghastly enough and a clear view of the decadence of the west Post

Quote from: Griffin NoName on November 16, 2015, 12:32:28 AM
having trained armed personnel at large venues may make sense but that is impossible to manage for a small business like a restaurant
How do they do it (beyond preventing the entrance of as many Palestinians as possible to Israel)?

Re. the French now bombing Syria, does that mean IS_horribilius were ok as long as they hurt no French people?
The French were already involved in the operation against IS and had their aircraft carrier on route to the gulf before the attacks happened:
https://www.rt.com/news/321873-france-aircraft-carrier-Syris/
Quote from: rt.com
France announced the deployment of its only aircraft carrier against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) on November 5.
The Charles de Gaulle has already been used against the IS militants in Iraq – in February and in April, 2015.

Swatopluk

The first calls for war with Iran have been heard.

No surprise that it is Huckabee calling who among other things likened the agreement to the holocaust.

I think I remember that logic. If US don't attack Saddam NOW, he'll give his nukes to his archenemy Bin Laden. Likewise Iran will give its nukes to ISIS unless US tear up the nuclear agreement and prepare for a first strike on Tehran.

Last Post

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Is not like ISIS didn't just bombed Hezbollah in Lebanon this past week (with much less media attention despite the scale of the attack), much less than Iran is the responsible of Baghdad being out of the hands of ISIS...

Last Huckabee is not simply an idiot, an opportunist and a psychopath as well... Post

Swatopluk

Unfortunately that does not make him an exception in this cycle's circle of candidates.

Last Trump has named Cruz as his VP candidate Post

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Not only Cruz but Christie as well.

Last it's starting to get worrisome Post

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Sibling Zono (anon1mat0) on November 16, 2015, 05:20:47 PM
How do they do it (beyond preventing the entrance of as many Palestinians as possible to Israel)

Every few yards in the Old City they have armed soldiers sitting on walls. Easy. All you need is conscription.

Quote from: Sibling Zono (anon1mat0) on November 19, 2015, 08:52:49 PM

Certainly is. Our particular nightmare is David Cameron who is complaining about his own financial cuts.

Last foot in mouth Post
Psychic Hotline Host

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Sibling Zono (anon1mat0) on November 16, 2015, 05:20:47 PM
How do they do it (beyond preventing the entrance of as many Palestinians as possible to Israel)

Every few yards in the Old City they have armed soldiers sitting on walls, often in pairs. Easy. All you need is conscription.

Quote from: Sibling Zono (anon1mat0) on November 19, 2015, 08:52:49 PM

Certainly is. Our particular nightmare is David Cameron who is complaining about his own financial cuts.

Last own goal Post
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Interesting double sub...  ;)

Last his own goal is to remove his foot in mouth? Post