News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Last Post Game!!!!

Started by Sibling Qwertyuiopasd, March 19, 2006, 12:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swatopluk

Or their cats' lives.
But where is the synergistic cat prawn*?

Last that's what the internet was made for Post

*Edit: quick check showed me that there is quite a lot of it
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

There're cats, there's prawn and obviously there is cat prawn.

Last and that's not counting with Rule 34 Post
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Swatopluk

There have even been attempts at panda prawn in order to stimulate the lazy frigid beasts to procreative activity.

Last success rate similar to that with young people in Japan these days, i.e. pretty low Post

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Japan has several problems, there is more poverty than it is led to believe, people lives in tiny apartments with three sometimes four generations under the same roof, and life is hypercompetitive, so why bring more souls?

Last and they really dislike foreigners so no immigrants to sustain their older generations Post

Swatopluk

The problem seems not to be unwillingness to procreate but more fundamentally rampant asexuality. More and more Japanese seem uninterested in sex (in meat world) and partially even in the virtual area.

Last The RCC would be ecstatic to get them as converts, I presume  ;) Post

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Sibling Zono (anon1mat0) on April 01, 2015, 12:46:14 AM
]and they really dislike foreigners so no immigrants to sustain their older generations

Not all. My japanese d-i-l marrried a foreigner.  And they've had sex at least twice, admitedly with 5 years between ;D

Last Post
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Aggie

Ah, marrying in is one thing, but to just *let foreigners in* to Japan is an issue (not uncommon in geographically isolated monocultures). I've heard that even Brazilian-born pure-blooded Japanese are regarded as second-class citizens and not 'real' Japanese.

Canada (and America) actively import people with skills and/or money to keep the whole pyramid scheme going. There's a pretty big boomer bust at the top of the pyramid that eventually comes due for a post-development society, and if there's not enough not natural recruitment you need to pump more people into the workforce.  If they've been raised in and educated by another country, so much the better... it saves resources (which may explain the state of education in the US and our local school system).

My sister and I both married foreigners, I recommend it.  :mrgreen:

Last I've heard that the problem in Japan is that since the economy retracted, many men can no longer pull together the traditional prerequisite level of wealth, especially buying a house. Therefore, they are unmarriageable and must subsume their sexuality. Post
WWDDD?

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Quote from: Aggie on April 02, 2015, 05:31:20 AM
I've heard that the problem in Japan is that since the economy retracted, many men can no longer pull together the traditional prerequisite level of wealth, especially buying a house. Therefore, they are unmarriageable and must subsume their sexuality.
I heard the same about China as well.
---
Reading a bit about Japan, there seems to be some kind of gender war taken to an elevated stage, about a third of young japanese men claim not to be interested in sex (so called herbivore men) who claim to be looking for long term relations and not interested in the usual methods of courtship (ie, assertive, manly, etc), but more interestingly, about two thirds of young japanese women are supposedly not to be interested in sex. [Not to mention what they call 'freeters' (who are sub employed, freelance or unemployed) and/or parasite singles who remain in their parents house well into adulthood.]

My take is that besides what you pointed out (ie, general economic reasons) there is an attempt from women to liberate themselves from the traditional expectations of japanese marriage, making them drastically more unreachable, and as a counterreaction, males are deciding not to bother, which considering that the majority of women are not interested in the sexual portion makes unavailable for the majority of males, more so considering that economically successful young men are small minority.

Such extreme circumstances make me wonder about the nature of the japanese culture vs the indian culture where the imbalance in males to females ratio is the leading cause of violence against women (the frequently publicized rapes). Does that mean that japanese culture is so drastically civilized that men really have their sexual desires in check or that rape statistics are drastically underreported (considering that seppuku is still a very real option there)?
---
In a way this seems to be part of what I call the growing bird dynamics of courtship in which females have the full power of choice, as opposed to the mammal model in which the male imposes himself through force if necessary (all related to flight, in fact flightless non aquatic birds are closer to the mammal model. I wonder if that works in the same way with bats, but there isn't that much info on the subject.

Last flying Post

Swatopluk

Why go out to have sex when there is the Yandere Simulator? :mua:

[youtube=425,350]18refFZ8FoI[/youtube] [youtube=425,350]9ff4wdzdQuo[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18refFZ8FoI  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ff4wdzdQuo

Last Post

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Affordable sexbots will make traditional mating a choice for the select few.

Last whomever comes with a decent, functional model for the price of a new car will make a boat-load of money Post

Griffin NoName

Maybe traditional methods will become distasteful.

Last Post
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

Aren't they already?

Last just look what pious people have written about them Post

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Quote from: Griffin NoName on April 06, 2015, 02:18:59 AM
Maybe traditional methods will become distasteful.
One of the reasons quoted for Japan's falling population is the awareness of hyperpopulation, living in crowded cities where buying real state is outrageously expensive, where young people has trouble finding jobs*, and where education is reasonably good, can only dissuade people from bringing more people in.

Last education is key Post

*That one is a global trend

Griffin NoName

What's the difference between global trend and twitter trending?

Last bit of a conundrum Post
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Twitter trends go from hours to a week max. Youth unemployment is a trend that has been manifesting itself globally in different markets for a number of years now.

Last for a robust long term trend see global warming Post