News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Last Post Game!!!!

Started by Sibling Qwertyuiopasd, March 19, 2006, 12:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swatopluk

Quote from: Sibling Zono (anon1mat0) on February 27, 2010, 04:47:00 PM
How about ethic cleansing?

That would be a detergent that persuades the germs to move on their own to a different location.

Last would that be a deportant or a degermigrent? Post
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Something like the G8/G12/G20/etc summits?

Last but make sure they can't get out Post
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Swatopluk

...and that not any germ enters Germ-any

Last Post

Scriblerus the Philosophe

I have decided I need to move to Vancouver. Better weather, prettier.

Last it has been said, let it be done Post
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Aggie

Forget "No Fun City", move to the Island! :D 
Even better weather, greater likelihood of doing an Atlantis impression when the next Big One hits.  :o

Last help found the physical Monastery! Post

WWDDD?

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

If Haiti's was blamed on the US (by Chávez  ::)) the big one will be blamed on Al Qaeda (by nutty professor Beck et al).

Last and the Chileans must be sodomites according to P. Robertson Post
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Quote from: Agujjim on March 02, 2010, 02:33:15 AM
Forget "No Fun City", move to the Island! :D 
Even better weather, greater likelihood of doing an Atlantis impression when the next Big One hits.  :o

Last help found the physical Monastery! Post

Sir yes sir!

Last I was thinking for grad school but we'll have to see, won't we? Post
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Aggie

I'm moving there to finish my B.Sc (finally) and then will probably work for a few years (might do a M.Sc somewhere in there), so no rush. I need to sock away some money for land.  Vancouver-the-city is plenty close enough - the Island is nice but land is cheaper north of Van on the Sunshine Coast, anyway.

Last but I'll need help planting bamboo once the land is in hand! Post

Now where's Q....?  Let's corrupt him too, and get him out studying on the Canuckistani West Coast.  :mrgreen:
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Agujjim on March 02, 2010, 04:25:20 AM
Now where's Q....?  Let's corrupt him too, and get him out studying on the Canuckistani West Coast.  :mrgreen:

Yeh, the young can provide decent slave labour having greater stanima. Though you might need to feed him.

Last bamboo pipe dreams Post
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Quote from: Agujjim on March 02, 2010, 04:25:20 AM
I'm moving there to finish my B.Sc (finally) and then will probably work for a few years (might do a M.Sc somewhere in there), so no rush. I need to sock away some money for land.  Vancouver-the-city is plenty close enough - the Island is nice but land is cheaper north of Van on the Sunshine Coast, anyway.

Does it snow on the Sunshine Coast? I hope not. I hate snow.

Q hasn't been around too much on Facebook, actually. I expect he's been doing stuff for college.

Last feeding him might cost more than the land... Post ;)

Aggie

Not that I'm aware of, at least on the southern reaches.  I haven't been out there (been up the Island a little bit, not the mainland), so I'll need to do some looking around. Vancouver and Victoria get very little snow (too warm), but Van gets lots of winter rain.

Hmm, I've been working on my veggie food and lentils are cheap....  if that's not enough he'll have to eat something with antlers. 
:meal: :Elk_ThumbDown:

Last I'll kill it, skin it, butcher it and cook it, but HE'S gonna learn to gut it Post
WWDDD?

Swatopluk

I have been in both the city and on the island about 30 years ago (or a bit more) on the final part of a motor home trip from Edmonton to Vancouver. My first and until now only stay on the American continent. Unfortunately I was quite a wee lil lad still, so the memories lack most details (and I did not speak English at the time at all). But it was a pleasant experience and I would have preferred to stay longer.

Last nostalgic Post

Sibling DavidH

Last don't settle anywhere until you've seen Herefordshire post

Swatopluk

There was an Eastindiaman of that name captured by the tiny Le Fortune commanded by Maurice de Kerazan, a close confidant of Robert Surcouf, the famous French pirate/privateer.

Last historic trivia Post

Sibling DavidH

There was a laser gunship called Snfpltx which was destroyed by a simple Whoople lifeboat at the battle of Kn.  It crashed onto the Kn capital city, Fx, and killed the Grand Glooper Wabbx and almost two of his staff.
Last Galactic future history post