News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Last Post Game!!!!

Started by Sibling Qwertyuiopasd, March 19, 2006, 12:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Of course!

Last coming soon: twilight on ice! Post
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

I can already see the sparkling outfits.

I think we're on to something here......

This is going to be a hit! We're going to be filthy rich!

Last we should get Plushenko to play Edward Post

I'm back..

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

The 'on ice'/broadway musical crowd is usually in the 30 - 45 group.

Last which means we have some time to plan it Post

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Teach Zac Efron and Robert Pattison ice skating and we can expand the target group a little.

Last
12-18 will go watch Robert
18-28 will go watch Zac
28 and higher will have to go with their kids and hope that they survive it without getting drunk...

I'm back..

Aggie

Can't we just make 'em play goalie in a few NHL games...

Last ...without masks? Post  ;)
WWDDD?

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Swatopluk

http://cgi.ebay.de/1-Ansichtskarte-Eisbaren-Berlin-mit-Spielplan_W0QQitemZ130343921557QQcmdZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SRCH:DE:102

Can't find a directly linkable image. That's an ad for the Berlin Eishockey team Eisbären (polar bears).
Does look more like vampire than bears to me.

Vampires with photodermatitis was invented for the movies (I think Murnau started it). Even the Dracula as made up by Bram Stoker was able to go out in the midday sun like an Englishman (he was a mad dog, so it fits) without dying. He was just weakened.

Last and most people would react adversly to a stake throught he heart and many would run away from too much garlic too Post
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

I don't recall any sparkling vampire in Bram Stoker's work.

Last skewer vampire hearts anyone? Post

Aggie

Quote from: Swatopluk on December 04, 2009, 10:46:37 AM
http://cgi.ebay.de/1-Ansichtskarte-Eisbaren-Berlin-mit-Spielplan_W0QQitemZ130343921557QQcmdZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SRCH:DE:102

Can't find a directly linkable image. That's an ad for the Berlin Eishockey team Eisbären (polar bears).

Vampires with photodermatitis was invented for the movies (I think Murnau started it). Even the Dracula as made up by Bram Stoker was able to go out in the midday sun like an Englishman (he was a mad dog, so it fits) without dying. He was just weakened.

Last and most people would react adversly to a stake throught he heart and many would run away from too much garlic too Post

Remember that the vampire as we know them originates in Eastern Europe, and there's little aversion to garlic there.  Hmmmm....   a pale creature with an aversion to strongly-flavoured food that is weakened by intense sunlight?  Are you sure Dracula was not in actuality an Englishman? ;) ;) ;)

Last stereotypical Post
WWDDD?

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Is that the reason for the use of 'bloody' on every phrase?

Last jolly good ;) Post

Swatopluk

The Twilight Lady admitted to never having read Stoker or watched a vampire movie (and probably did not do much research otherwise). I'd probably be more qualified to write a book featuring demons from the mythology of the Aborigines (which I have no idea about) than that uptight Mormon prude a series about vampires. Not even a single vampire watermelon in it (Ok, they are also notably absent in Stoker's Dracula).

Last Post
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Maybe I should write a book about quantum mechanics?

Last I smell abestseller Post

I'm back..

Aggie

LOL, heard a discussion on CBC today comparing (the current crop of) vampire romances with Amish romances aka 'bonnet rippers'.

http://podcast.cbc.ca/mp3/qpodcast_20091204_24068.mp3

Last starts at 44:44 Post
WWDDD?

Scriblerus the Philosophe

That's awesome Aggie! :D

Quote from: Swatopluk on December 04, 2009, 10:46:37 AM

They look like werebears!

Last Carmilla is still the best vampire Post
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

pieces o nine

Quote from: Agujjim on December 05, 2009, 12:56:37 AM
LOL, heard a discussion on CBC today comparing (the current crop of) vampire romances with Amish romances aka 'bonnet rippers'.
The Wittenburg Door had a 10-point list of Amish Youngsters Gone Wrong;
one was "pictures of girls without bonnets in his sock drawer".
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677