News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Ask Big Ron and Bustlin’ Brian – Your Pirate Home Handymen…

Started by DaveL, October 09, 2006, 07:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveL

YARGGGGHHHH!!!

Life at sea is a very lonely past time...ermm....

Being deprived of female contact for months at a time is...erm....

*Drops voice level 2 octaves*

Now where's me manly after shave?
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Bluenose

Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

DaveL

Dear Bustlin Brian,

I read in the Portsmouth Argus that you were spotted in a park cannodling with Brenda McTavish. Is it true?

Regards,

Your wife
Bustling Briony

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

Dear Mrs Bustling

I think there may be a case of mistaken identity here.  Brian was commissioned to fit the water supply to the newly installed statue of Moby Dick. 

You can certainly tell it was Brian who fitted the plumbing because the fountain appears not to be coming out of Dick's spout as originally designed but it's squirting out of his ****!

Yours Sincerely

Quentin Tarantino

Municipal Officer of City Works
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

DaveL

Dear Big Ron,

I've been havin trubbles tenderising me rump of late. Each time Oi buy a nice slice  it's bin a bit gristly and sinewy.

If Oi hit me rump with a tenderising mallet, do ye think Oi might be able to soften it up a bit.

There's nuthin werse than a big slice of buttock ye can't bite into.

Yours in meat,

B.Hind