News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Better Marriage Blanket

Started by Aggie, May 05, 2010, 05:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lindorm

Reading the description of those strange things, the underwear is apparently made out of some sort of air-tight woven nylon -probably something on the lines of fabric used for backpacks and tentcloth. Since it is airtight, it will also de facto be moisture-tight.

Now, imagine wearing something absolutely air-tight around your crotch, something that also traps all moisture, and wearing that for 24 hours or more. Can anyone spell rashes, ingrown hair and eczema? And I wonder what will smell worse, the farts or the fungal infections that are sure to result from this?

But I suppose it doesn't matter if the family jewels rot and fall off, as long as they do so smelling of synthetic hyacinths... ::)
Der Eisenbahner lebt von seinem kärglichen Gehalt sowie von der durch nichts zu erschütternden Überzeugung, daß es ohne ihn im Betriebe nicht gehe.
K.Tucholsky (1930)

Sibling DavidH

Green solution: have the pants vented by a small air pump which stores the gas in a cylinder for later use in cooking.  Or just burn it in a fuel cell to power the pump.  ;D

Swatopluk

If it is the right type of microorganisms, it could be trained to live off the fart gases :mrgreen:
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Lindorm

Hi!

Is this were tonight's meeting of Scatologists Anonymous is?

:P
Der Eisenbahner lebt von seinem kärglichen Gehalt sowie von der durch nichts zu erschütternden Überzeugung, daß es ohne ihn im Betriebe nicht gehe.
K.Tucholsky (1930)

Sibling DavidH

Yup.  Everyone's been on apricot purée and sprouts all day.