News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Leaving the Kingdom

Started by Ageis, April 30, 2010, 10:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beagle

Send for Mr Willcock.

It was Winston Churchill who stopped the last ID card system and it will be the Tories again who cancel the current one here, aided by the hippies^H^H^H^H^H^H^H Liberal Democrats.
The angels have the phone box

Swatopluk

Quote from: Sibling Zono (anon1mat0) on May 19, 2010, 03:46:33 PM
If Marco Rubio now supports the Oh-So-P(r)etty AZ "Papers, please" law, the vomitive schnitzel proposal sounds relatively mild.

He told his Cuban supporters in Miami that he didn't like it and a week later told his tea party buddies that he loved it.

Well, officially the Cubans all want to leave the States to go back establishing a renewed RW dictatorship at home. They just wait for a new US president to have the balls to invade Cuba again. So, they should have no problem with the law (the proponents being roughly the same people that would also support a violent overthrow of Castrism).
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Many things can be said of the old guard Cubans (Jorge Mas Canosa, et all) but I assure you they're not all stupid, in fact Charlie Christ who now is running as an independent is precisely rejecting the law, and I wouldn't be surprised if the DNC runs commercials in Spanish reminding all Cubans who they would be voting for (Kendrick Meek, the democrat seems a bit "meek" at the moment to run such campaign*).

*Actually the guy seems like a decent human being but his main problems are that he is relatively unknown and that he is black**. 

**even white democrats have trouble voting for a black person in the north of FL. :-[
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Swatopluk

I forgot the  ;) in my previous post obviously
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Aggie

Quote from: Sibling Zono (anon1mat0) on May 20, 2010, 12:48:25 PM
*Actually the guy seems like a decent human being but his main problems are that he is relatively unknown and that he is black**. 

A decent human being?  He has no chance in politics. ;)
WWDDD?

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Hey, I said he seems like a decent human being, no assurances can be made before a full psychiatric assessment for psychopathy and/or narcissistic personality.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.