News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Horror Movies

Started by Roland Deschain, April 02, 2012, 12:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roland Deschain

I liked the alternate ending for Stigmata. It seemed to be more poetic, considering what had gone before, but it was apparently "too depressing" for US audiences. Meh.
"I love cheese" - Buffy Summers

Bluenose

Quote from: Roland Deschain on April 05, 2012, 01:28:39 PM
That sounds cool, Bluenose. Where is that?

It was in a reserve in Park Orchards about 25 km east of the centre of Melbourne.  The area was a pine plantation (radiata pine) before it was developed and the trees added just the right spooky atmosphere I guess.  Interestingly (or perhaps not) the layout for Park Orchards was done by Walter Burley-Griffin who designed the layout for Canberra our national capital.  You can see the origin of Canberra's endless circular roads in its design.  
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

nefyuBB

Horror movies !

Let me at em!

I haven't had a jump since Evil Dead , OK , I had to see it again with lights off and alone and stoned a wee bit and psyche myself into it and stuff .

I'm going to read this thread now and see if you have anything for me.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

nefyu!!
--
Dunno if this classifies as Horror (probably not) and more into Suspense with some horror here and there, but the movie is one I really like and if you don't mind reading subtitles (unless you understand Spanish with Castillian accent) is recommended all around: Tesis by Alejandro Amenabar.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Bruder Cuzzen

Oh goody ! Last real jump was the tiger in Apocalypse Now