News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Sky Pirates - a Brandy New Comic Book!

Started by SkyPirates, July 21, 2007, 11:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyPirates

Hi All,

I think I found the right thread.  Apologies if I did not.

As I mentioned in the intro thread, I am a comic book writer who just published his first book.  It is called Sky Pirates.  I started writing Sky Pirates over a year ago, but just got it published.  Thanks to a friendly little contest called Small Press Idol.

Similar to that popular show, American Idol, Small Press Idol allowed me the opportunity to display my writing and the associated in 4 rounds.  Now I am on sale and I am in the lead in the contest.  For those of you who are also Sci Fi fans, my book is the best of both worlds.  I hope you will check it out.  If you are interested in buying a copy (I wouldn't be a pirate if I didn't try to sell you something), you can get a copy for just $3.50 plus shipping.  I am currently trying to get some comic book shops to carry Sky Pirates, but for now it's available online.

Sky Pirates

Please feel free to comment in this thread or ask questions.  

Oh and for those of you who migrated here from Devil's Panties, there is a limited edition sketch from none other than Jennie Breeden in my book.  She did her rendition of 2 of my characters, Bryan and Tobin.  Bryan is a pirate bear wielding a hammer and Tobin is the captain of the Rogue's Revenge, the setting of my book.

Please pick up a copy.

Aggie

Hey - sample pages!  Sweet...  good action, a little bit of ribald humour...  I likes it!
WWDDD?

Bruder Cuzzen

Hey Skypirate ! Hows ye doan ? Nice woik by the way .I'm (meselves da tis) havn't been in to reedin much sins I don't wan tebbe influenced frum a  HOT project oi be on . Happy sailin !,BC..