News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by Scriblerus the Philosophe, October 05, 2006, 02:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Well, what is it?

Onion, pepper, tomato and roast beef stir-fry for me! Quite good.

edited by Aggie to remove the '2.0' in the title.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

Just drinkin' coffee right now.
:)

Aggie

Leftover denjang chigae and rice for breakfast....

Now a cup of jasmine tea (but I hear the coffee maker coughing... )
WWDDD?

DeadPoet

Opsa

Ew! What the heck IS this stuff I'm eating? I'm sending it  back. It's awful, whatever it is.

Actually, I'm really hungry and decided to get some lunch about an hour ago and still haven't gotten up to get it.

Teripie

Chocolate Twizzlers. They're like cocoa flavered plastic! Yum!

Outis the Unready

where is the butter?
I can't live without butter.
Please pass the butter.

Scriblerus the Philosophe

"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Quote from: Outis, Penultimate sibling of Unreadiness on October 05, 2006, 08:29:52 PM
I had beefaroni for lunch.
Hey!  I have Kraft Dinner for lunch!  I think we've covered the yin and yang of pre-packaged pasta.

Now thinking about coffee... is it too late for coffee?

Nah.

Sibling Chatty

Green beans and beef enchiladas for lunch.

I'm always happy with cafeterias, if the food's OK. I love to pick and choose. I just don't always 'match up' like normal folks.

By dinner I was still full, so I ate half a pork chop and some naked lettuce. (Salad predisposes an actual bowl and ingredients. I picked, washed off and ate leaf lettuce.)
This sig area under construction.

Bluenose

Just got home from work, time for a little snack - yes I think my old fave, a peanut butter, Vegemite and pickled onion sandwich will do the trick nicely!

Nick

Note:  Peanut butter must be sugar free and the pickled onions the old fashioned ones without sugar, just brown vinegar and perhaps some spices.
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Black Bart

Pain au chocolate for breakfast.
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Opsa

Quote from: Teripie on October 05, 2006, 08:11:31 PM
Chocolate Twizzlers. They're like cocoa flavered plastic! Yum!
I love the strawberry kind! Nothing like it when I'm nervous and need to chew something synthetic. Must find the chocolate kind!

It's rainy and cold here today. Ramen noodles for lunch.

Opas, do you have the fancy, spicy and fancy spicy flavours of Mr. Noodles near you?  They're worth checking out (though I didn't like the Hong Kong Ramen too much - I do like the other spicy flavours though).

I just had grilled cheese (rice "cheese", actually) and a bowl of chicken noodle soup.

Now, coffee!

Aggie

Abandon Mr. Noodle and try find anything by Nong Shim instead (pretty ubiquitous I think).  Or hit any asian market.  I LOOOOVES crazy noodle flavours.  We have a BIG Asian Supermarket here that has a whole aisle of instant noodles.
WWDDD?