News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

What Should You be Doing Right Now?

Started by Scriblerus the Philosophe, October 28, 2007, 01:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Jeez. Hope it goes smoothly and you are not attacked by angry Irish badgers.

I should be going laundry. And probably writing a resume...
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

stellinacadente

I should be sleeping like a good girl.... :bed:

yeah right! :devil2:
"Pressure... changes everything pressure. Some people you squeeze them, they focus... others fall..."

Al Pacino, The Devil's Advocate

ivor

Griffin NoName

Nope. Not me. I'd like and prefer to be sleeping, given the dark sky and time of night, but good girls don't figure.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Pachyderm

I lived!

We turned up to do the survey and Mark looked at me, and said "You realise this is the sort of place where people like us were brought to die?" He's from here, and had never set foot in that part of town before. i took the GB sticker off the back of the car, and kept quiet about my time in uniform.....

Nice enough houses, place was well kept, but I kept thinking "Robert Nairac" until we had finished.

No Republican badgers were sighted, scared away as they were by our over-powering aura of Protestantism,and lack of guilt.
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Griffin NoName

Proletariat Badgers?  How many types of Badger are there?
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Pachyderm

As many as we can think of  ;D

BTW, I should be reading up for a site meeting later...
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Griffin NoName

You are going to meet a site? 

I should be eating breakfast. My schedule is awry.
Psychic Hotline Host

"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Chatty

Right now, I should be doing laundry and trying to find clothes that fit. I've lost 55 pounds in 4 months, and everything's too big. >:(
This sig area under construction.

Griffin NoName

:( :( Do NOT like the sound of that !

I should be asleep. This seems a common ailment.
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

I should be sleeping but certain freak pain isn't helping.  >:(
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Griffin NoName

Swapping my old cracked cell phone for the nice new freebie one I got. Not sure why I am resisting doing so.
Psychic Hotline Host

Familiarity?

I have several things I should be doing:
A) studying
B) trying to figure out AT&T's job website so I can get the heck out of Starbucks.

Sibling Chatty

I should be trying to find clothes to wear to a funeral tomorrow, and Googling the addresses and such that go with it.

Instead, I'm contemplating starting a movement championing the cause of wearing one's 'lounging apparel' at all time. ANYtime is Pajama Time!!l
This sig area under construction.